International Directors and Officers Insurance
International Directors and Officers Insurance, also known as D&O coverage, provides financial protection for the directors and officers of your company in the event they are sued in conjunction with the performance of their duties as they relate to the company. Think of Overseas Directors and Officers Insurance as a management Errors and Omissions policy.
Request for Quote for Profit Organizations Request for Quote for Non-Profit Organizations
To receive an International Directors and Officers Liability quote:
- Please fill out all fields in the forms below.
- We respond within 24 business hours. Weekend emails are answered Monday morning.
- If you do not hear from us, email again or call. Sometimes emails don’t get through.
- Also you might want to check your ‘junk’ mail file.
- Please email both filled out forms to [email protected] with the attention to Doug Gulleson.
It is our privilege serving you and your organization on possible Kidnap and Ransom options.
A company can have a stand-alone D&O insurance plan or can include any of these options:
Or they may also want to include in the D&O Insurance a rider (an added benefit) to include Employment Practices
another rider that includes Kidnap and Ransom to reimburse the policy owner for the expenses incurred with a Kidnapping and for the Crisis Response Team
and another rider that includes Fiduciary Liability to safe guard against any possible future lawsuits.
Directors and Officers Insurance is often confused with Errors & Omissions Liability. The two are not synonymous; Errors & Omissions is concerned with performance failures and negligence with respect to your products and services, not the performance and duties of management.