International Health Insurance For Single Women
International Health Insurance for Single Women and Travel Insurance for Single Women – A good idea even if you are visiting some great friends
Below are the premium, standard and economy PPO global health insurance plans. Maternity coverage is not mandatory. Therefore these plans are very cost effective options of international health insurance for single women.
- Medical evacuation
- Maternity coverage (which is not mandatory)
- PPO plans with or without co-pays
- USA coverage / Furlough coverage
- Vision and Dental on some plans
- Term life insurance on most plans
- Annual preventative check-ups on most plans
- Premiums may be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly and monthly
- Coverage may start 30 days before leaving USA
Of course you can always See All Plans here >>
Below are key benefits of our international health insurance for single women who are working overseas for extended periods of time (over 1 year). The “Find Out More” buttons give a more detailed explanation of each plan for international health insurance for single women. For complete brochures contact GNI. You may also get a free quote on each of these plans.
HTH GEOBLUE XPLORER EXPATRIATE INSURANCE
- Co-pays, Rx co-pays, cash less claims worldwide
- USA and International medical networks
- 160 contracted medical facilities / hospitals worldwide
- A.M. Best rating of A- (Excellent)
- Six-month wait, and then all pre-existing conditions fully covered
HTH GEOBLUE NAVIGATOR WORLD HEALTH INSURANCE
- Overseas health insurance for missionaries, NGO’s, and volunteers
- Similar to the “Premium” HTH Global Citizen plan above, but targeted for the more budget-conscious international worker
- Primary office co-pays, preventative care, Mental/Nervous disorders, Repatriation of Remains, Medical Evacuation, etc.
IMG GMMI SILVER (Also for non-Americans residing in the USA)
- Twelve months of coverage in the USA during a 24-month policy period
If you have questions about any of the single women insurance plans, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or contact us by email.