- Frequent traveler insurance for multiple (unlimited) international trips throughout the year.
- For the corporate executive and other professionals who require travel medical insurance coverage for numerous trips during the year
- State of the art travel and emergency medical assistance services also included
- Must have U.S. or a primary health insurance plan while on these multi-trip plans
Of course you can always See All Plans here >>
GEOBLUE TREKKER MULTI-TRIP PLANS
- Requires you have a primary health insurance plan
- Covers pre-existing medical conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
- Choice of two plans: Choice and Essential
- Covers U.S. residents outside of the U.S.
- The trip must originate from the U.S.
- Automatically covers act of terrorism
- For ages 84 or younger
- Underwritten by HM Life Insurance Company which is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company
PATRIOT AMERICA MULTI-TRIP TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR NON-U.S. CITIZENS
- For non-U.S. citizens who take multiple trips annually outside of their home country and/or country of citizenship
- Such as an English citizen residing in Singapore needing trip coverage outside of Singapore and outside of England
- Such as an Australian citizen residing in Indonesia needing trip coverage outside of Australia and outside of Indonesia
- Will be covered in the U.S. and Canada as well as throughout the world minus your country of citizenship and/or country of residence
- Evacuation plus rider
- Adventure sports rider that also include scuba diving (up to 50 meters), parasailing, parascending, and many other adventure sports