About the Resource Library
This page contains dozens of short articles that will help you quickly understand international insurance. For example, What does it cost to be uninsured?, Why insurance is important, etc. Choose an Article From the Topics Below.
List of articles
- Applying for international health insurance online
- Automatic credit card deductions
- Avoid being declined for health insurance
- Before you go – a travel medical checklist
- Choosing a health insurance plan - What to look for
- DON’T COUNT ON ALWAYS BEING HEALTHY! (Importance of International Health Insurance)
- Good health is more important than good health insurance
- Having “no insurance” isn’t free - What it costs to be uninsured
- Health Insurance for Frequent Travelers
- How Does Medical Evacuation Work?
- Low deductible vs high deductible. What’s best?
- Medical evacuation – How much coverage do we need?
- Paying for medical care received inside/outside the USA
- Please read your policy
- Survey: Why Americans want international health coverage
- The difference between an insurance agent and a broker
- The difference between gambling and insurance
- Trip cancellation & Travel insurance - What's the difference?
- Trip cancellation and medical insurance in one package
- When is the best time to get health insurance?
- When should I submit my insurance application?
- Why Is Insurance Important?
- Why use a broker for international insurance? How much does it cost?