About the Resource Library
This page contains dozens of short articles that will help you quickly understand international insurance. For example, terminology, purchasing details and managing your insurance coverage are topics that are all covered within these articles. Choose an Article From the Topics Below
List of Articles
- Dangerous liaisons - Mixing drugs
- Denied insurance? Why does it hurt?
- Generic drugs - How safe are they?
- Insurance fraud and volunteer workers
- Medical advice for overseas travelers, along with insurance tips
- Medical guidelines for international workers
- Reapplying for an insurance plan--why so difficult?
- Short history of “Lloyd’s of London”
- Some amazing statistics on U.S. health insurance
- The curse of being declined for health insurance
- The problem with spam filters
- Why some insurance companies lose money