About the Resource Library
This page contains dozens of short articles that will help you quickly understand international insurance and help you decide which plan is best for you. For example, terminology, purchasing details and managing your insurance coverage are topics that are all covered within these articles. Choose an Article From the Topics Below
List of Articles
- Choosing a health insurance plan - What to look for
- Choosing a health plan
- Controlling unbearable insurance rates
- Finally! Career health insurance for single women
- Four different types of career health insurance plans
- Health insurance coverage here, there, or here & there?
- Health rates if coverage in the USA is excluded
- High or low deductibles - What's best?
- How large a deductible should I choose?
- How much should I reveal on my application?
- Low deductible. high deductible. what’s best?
- Medical evacuation – How much coverage do we need?
- Options for coverage of pre-existing conditions
- Splitting policies - A way to save money
- Ten reasons to purchase global citizen
- The wisdom of a high deductible
- The “Large print giveth, the small print taketh away”
- Want to save money? choose a high deductible
- What to look for when rates are too good to be true
- When is a plan with a strict pre-existing requirement a good idea?
- “Strong” & “weak” career international health plans