Global Citizen is a very good international health insurance plan for individuals. Here are ten benefits that make the plan stand out:
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions with six months of prior creditable coverage
- $5,000,000 medical limit and $100,000 medical evacuation benefit
- Deductible is waived for office visits
- Covers illness or injury due to acts of terrorism, up to the policy maximum; with no excluded countries
- Can be kept upon return to home country, up to age 84
- Administered using HIPAA guidelines
- No limit on the amount of time spent in any location, including the U.S.
- Freedom to visit any provider outside of the U.S. with a reduction of benefits
- No pre-certification penalty imposed for inpatient or outpatient medical treatment
- English-speaking providers in 180 countries bill HTH directly for inpatient and outpatient services when a member schedules services through HTH
We work on keeping all information on this site relevant, and free from error.
The information and advice on this website was deemed accurate when it was originally published. GNI cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. For the latest up-to-date information please call us or check brochures and other published materials for latest revision/date.