It is becoming more difficult to get term-life insurance in some areas of the world, specifically Africa and the Middle East. What are some solutions? Let me list a few:
- The surest way to get term insurance is to take out a health insurance policy that offers optional life insurance. If you are accepted for the medical coverage you, will also be accepted for the life insurance.
- Lloyds of London provides life insurance in many countries. You can find out if coverage is available in your country by going to www.gninsurance.com. Double click on the button on the upper right hand corner of the home page. Then double click on the box and work through the questions. It will take you just a few minutes to find out if Lloyds offers coverage in your country of residence.
- We also offer “High Limit Accident Insurance.” This is also available in areas of war, and works as terrorism insurance. This is available in all countries of the world, but is rather expensive.
- If you are still in the USA and live in or will be visiting Arizona, contact us several months before you go overseas. We have several American companies that offer international insurance at standard rates plus sometimes a surcharge depending on your country of residence. Coverage with an American company is best because you have the option of purchasing 20-year or 30-year-level terms. The plans above, at most, offer ten-year level term.
- Sometimes we can get coverage in unique situations by putting in a request to Lloyds of London. Contact us with your country of residence, age, and any medical conditions you have. We will be happy to discuss this option with you.
We work on keeping all information on this site relevant, and free from error.
The information and advice on this website was deemed accurate when it was originally published. GNI cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. For the latest up-to-date information please call us or check brochures and other published materials for latest revision/date.