Here are some rules that help us when we have domestic insurance coverage. They are also practical for those insured with international coverage.
- Pre-certify — Make sure the insurance company approves the medical care you are requesting.
- Be familiar with and use all “Preventive Care” benefits included in your policy.
- Keep your account current by mailing your premium in on time or using automatic payment options.
- Remember which, if any, of your pre-existing conditions are not covered by your insurance.
- Keep detailed records of all medical procedures, receipts for payments, etc. in a file that you up-grade annually.
- Only patronize health care providers/services that are listed in your network/provider directory or approved by your carrier.
We work on keeping all information on this site relevant, and free from error.
The information and advice on this website was deemed accurate when it was originally published. GNI cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. For the latest up-to-date information please call us or check brochures and other published materials for latest revision/date.