GeoBlue Navigator and Xplorer Expat Medical Plans has updated one of their benefits when applying. Good Neighbor Insurance has provided our clients with the GeoBlue international insurance investments since early 2000. GeoBlue has unsurpassed service and the convenience of mobile technology to access the best medical care no matter what country, town, or time zone. Not only that their international medical insurance plans go beyond the traditional international insurance investments for our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance. GeoBlue overseas medical insurance plans are backed by the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
As a member, you have the access to more experts and resources in more countries when it comes to physicians and provider networks. GeoBlue has an elite network of doctors and specialists who are ready to see you on a short notice. You can schedule appoints online, manage claims online, and track the status of all of your existing claims.
GeoBlue has now informed Good Neighbor Insurance that they no longer require the whole family to apply together if one of you are sadly declined. Here is what our folks at GeoBlue stated: We do not require that an entire family applies for a plan though anymore. For instance, if you know that one family member has a condition that is an auto decline you can leave that family member off of the application. If only one family member is traveling then they can also apply by themselves.
Please note that all long term career international medical insurance plans are not ACA (affordable care act) compatible and do not need to be by U.S. federal law.
Here is some additional information related to our GeoBlue Navigator and Xplorer career insurance plans for expats:
- Unlimited coverage in the U.S. up to age 74
- Pre-existing waiting period of only 6 months
- Preventative annual physical
- Rx copays
- Evacuation coverage included
- Maternity coverage option
- May use any western style medical facility throughout the world
- Fully profiled international treatment options
- Competitive U.S. PPO network and centers of excellence
- Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue and HTH Worldwide brand) has signed a trademark licensing agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
We at Good Neighbor Insurance are always here to serve our guests, you! Please call one of our trained international medical insurance agents at our toll free number, 866-636-9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may call our Arizona office at 480-633-9500.