U.S. coverage while on an international long-term expat career insurance policy is available on all of our insurance plans here at Good Neighbor Insurance International Brokerage Firm. However, with the new ACA (affordable care act) laws there are some things you will need to consider.
- You may view all of our https://www.gninsurance.com/health/#All_Plans.
- Our top Insurance career insurance plans that cover up to six months out of a 12 month policy period:
- Our WEA (Worldwide Expatriate Association) Signature career medical insurance investments are part of the PA Group. They provide six months of U.S. coverage during your 12 month policy period. You may view these plans on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/worldwide-expatriate-association-wea-signature-international-career-insurance-plans/
- Our Azimuth Meridian career insurance plans also do the same as the WEA plans. You may view them here at https://www.gninsurance.com/health/azimuth-meridian/.
- We also have an outstanding career insurance investment that is very popular with our clients. The GMMI plans here at https://www.gninsurance.com/health/missionary/img-gmmi/ will provide the same coverage in the U.S. as the two above.
- For unlimited coverage in the U.S. once overseas for the first 12 months of your policy:
- If you want unlimited U.S. coverage time in the U.S. we have the career insurance plan for you. Please note that all international insurance individual and family medical insurance plans do not have to be ACA compliant, and at this time are not. The GeoBlue Xplorer at https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#citizen is one of our richest international insurance plans for our expats.
- The GeoBlue Navigator is a specialized international career insurance plan for faith based individuals and families as well as for those serving with an NGO/Non-profit overseas. You may view this international career insurance plan at https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#navigator.
Here is some great information on the GeoBlue Navigator investment for you and/or your family:
- The Eligible member must be scheduled to reside outside the U.S. for at least 3 months of the first year of coverage.
- After the first year, no restrictions on time spent in the U.S.
- Policy can be kept even when returning permanently to the U.S.
- Deductible is waived for office visits with contracted physicians Administered using HIPAA guidelines
- Pre-existing conditions are covered after 12 month. Waiting period can be waived with proof of prior creditable coverage.
- No waiting period associated with any preventative services
- Maternity coverage as any other medical condition with the maternity rider added on.
- The Primary insured must be a U.S. resident or citizen to apply for the international insurance policy.
- All family members must apply together
- Maternity Benefits with rider after 12 months of coverage
- Children automatically accepted when enrolled within 31 days of birth or adoption.
- Why are some international career medical insurance plans only for six months of U.S. cover and others are for unlimited U.S. cover?
- It is all based on how the international medical insurance company has set up their policy.
- Also, the six month rule is more important than prior to 2014 due to the ACA laws. We have some great information on the ACA laws for expats located here at https://www.gninsurance.com/resources/aca-impact-international-insurance/.
Our professional international insurance agents, here in Arizona, are here to serve you at any time! Call us toll free at 866-636-9100 or our Arizona number at 480-813-9100. You may also email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many safe travels!