Good Neighbor Insurance, Inc provides Health Saving Account (HSA) plans to our clients throughout the US. You may visit our US health insurance library at http://www.gninsurance.com/newlib-us.asp .
* Do I need a specific HSA designated insurance plan? Answer: Yes.
* Do I need the insurance plan before getting my custodial (bank) account? Answer: Yes
* Can I obtain an HSA insurance policy if I am on Medicare? Answer: No
* Can I pay my own and/or spouse’s COBRA with my HSA monies? Answer: No
* Do I need to pay authorized medical expenses if I have not funded my account? Answer: Yes
* What is the last day I can fund my HSA account? Answer: April 14th of the following year.
* What happens to the money I do not spend? Answer: It rolls over tax-free to the following year.
For Arizona health insurance quotes for those under 65 or Medicare age go to our two Arizona web sites at https://www.gninsurance.com/ and http://www.gnhealthplan.com/ or call Doug Gulleson and his agents at 480-633-9500 or stop by our office in Gilbert.