Outreach Group Travel custom short term medical insurance has been created for the clients of Good Neighbor Insurance brokerage firm. This impressive Outreach Group Travel international short term team medical cover is a must have for those traveling for a few days up to 30 days or longer. This travel insurance medical insurance has been specially discounted for group travel for Good Neighbor Insurance clients. No contract is required for this coverage. You can purchase online for immediate coverage. No minimum number of participants required. You can see full details, get quotes, or apply online at https://www.gninsurance.com/outreach-group-travel-short-term-team-insurance.
Our Outreach Group Travel plan is custom made for Good Neighbor Insurance and provides the lowest premium for the best travel medical benefits for individuals and short term teams. The Outreach Group Travel international medical insurance is meant for short term teams. However, since Good Neighbor Insurance is one of the top five international insurance brokers for IMG the five minimum is waived and thus just one can apply for this travel insurance policy. This allows for great savings for individuals to get the best travel insurance benefits at the bottom discount price. Please go to https://www.gninsurance.com/group-travel/img-outreach/ to see the premiums as well as get quotes.
Here are additional items of interest for the Outreach Group Travel international medical insurance (all in USD).
- This plan includes up to $500,000 for medical evacuation. (Limited to $25,000 for pre-existing conditions.)
- The Outreach Group Travel also covers repatriation of remains, political evacuation and other travel benefits.
- The trip interruption benefit covers the event of a non-traveling family member’s unexpected death. It does not cover a non-traveling member becoming ill.
- Coverage is limited for the sudden and unexpected recurrence of pre-existing conditions
- Maximum of $2500 for travelers over 65.
- Maximum of $20,000 for under 65 who are uninsured
- Covers to the maximum limit for those who are under 65 and insured in the U.S.
- Maximum age on Outreach Group Travel medical insurance is 79.
- Maximum coverage for those ages 70-79: $100,000.
- Here is a sample of rates for medical coverage:
- $0 deductible and a $250,000 medical maximum, the rate would be $1.39 a day for ages 19 to 29.
- For travelers ages 30 to 79, the rate would be $1.86 a day. Other rates and deductibles are offered with this plan. Please see the premium sheet here at https://www.gninsurance.com/group-travel/img-outreach/
- Medical evacuation – One essential area of coverage is international Emergency Evacuation insurance, which is covered up to $500,000. Emergency evacuations occur when you have a medical necessity that cannot be provided for locally and could result in loss of life or limb. If a medical evacuation is medically necessary, here is what to do:
You, or someone with you, must call and inform the insurance company. The company will communicate with the medical personnel on the ground and take you to the nearest adequate place for treatment, either by air or by ground transportation. They will not take you back to your home country, if that is not the best immediate health option. Decisions are be made by the insurance company, in consultation with the doctors and patient’s needs. After a medical evacuation occurs, you then have the option to be taken back to your destination, or back to your home country.
- Claims – As for claims, most times you will pay out of pocket for any medical expenses, submit the claims, and the company will reimburse you for all eligible expenses after your deductible. However, there may be international providers in your country and city, which the carrier can pay directly, saving you from paying upfront. This is why it is always good to notify the carrier in case of medical necessity to find out. If there are international contracted providers, or “in-network” providers, the facility or doctor may provide this option of direct billing with the insurance company. Claims need to be submitted within 90 days of service. Please allow 30 business days for claims to be processed. Yet, it can take longer if additional medical records are needed. You must collect receipts and medical records at the time you receive treatment in order to be reimbursed. You should also be seen overseas, as soon as possible, to ensure coverage and to keep things from getting worse.
For those where the majority of your travelers are under 30 and there are at least 5 travelers, you will find that the Patriot Group Travel plan is more cost effective: https://www.gninsurance.com/group-travel/img-patriot/.
Good Neighbor Insurance provides international travel insurance, expatriate medical insurance, as well as international employer group medical insurance and other international cover to those traveling and living outside their country of resident/country of citizenship. Call one of our professional licensed international insurance agents at 866-636-9100 or here in Arizona at 480-633-9500 or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate web site is https://www.gninsurance.com/.