GeoBlue Voyager Choice traveling insurance for those who are waiting for treatment will not be able to get on this travel insurance. This is one of our top travel insurance plans for Americans heading overseas for up to six months or less on a business trip or on a vacation. Good Neighbor Insurance has provided GeoBlue medical overseas insurance since 2002. Their travel and long term career insurance plans are one of the best in the international medical insurance marketplace.
Here are three main types of GeoBlue travel and career insurance benefits we provide as essential investments to those needing medical and evacuation, as well as other travel insurance benefits, outside the U.S.
- We provide their GeoBlue Navigator and Xplorer career insurance plans to expats residing outside the U.S. here at https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#navigator.
- For those traveling over 2x overseas from the U.S. during a 12 month period our GeoBlue Trekker Choice and Essential benefits are a vital travel investment. You may view these travel insurance plans here at https://www.gninsurance.com/geoblue-trekker-choice-essential-overseas-health-coverage/.
- Then we have our GeoBlue Voyager Choice and Essential travel plans for those taking a single trip and need evacuation as well as medical insurance while outside the U.S. You may view their benefits here at https://www.gninsurance.com/geoblue-voyager-choice-essential-single-trip-travel-insurance/#excursion.
The GeoBlue Voyager Choice plan is a great travel plan that also covers maintenance of pre-existing medical conditions as long as one is not waiting treatment or has changes – please see the brochure on our web page for all of the details, benefits, as well as limitations on pre-existing medical conditions here at https://www.gninsurance.com/geoblue-voyager-choice-essential-single-trip-travel-insurance/#excursion.
Here are a few additional benefits of our GeoBlue Voyager Choice travel medical insurance:
- Must have U.S. domestic insurance or Medicare Part A to be covered on this travel insurance plan.
- Covers pre-existing health conditions.
- Any coverage for maintenance medical care and maintenance Rx is not covered.
- Maintenance medical care also includes medications prescribed for chronic and/or long-term medical conditions or Rx taken on an ongoing basis.
- Any drugs, medications, or other substances except as specifically stated in this Plan are excluded. This includes, but is not limited to, items dispensed by a Physician.
- Rx Examples: birth control, heartburn/acid reflux medication or anti-depressants.
- Medical maintenance examples: Needing blood transfusions on a continual basis for diabetes. Any ongoing medical condition or past medical condition that needs to be monitored and/or checked on a regular basis.
- Treatment of mental disorders or functional nervous disorders are not covered under the policy
- Policy holder cannot be disabled at the time of travel and cannot be on a waiting list for any treatment
- Policy holder cannot travel against the advice of a physician / medical facility.
- Coverage starts for U.S. and non U.S. citizens starting their travels outside the U.S. from their U.S. resident
- GeoBlue Voyager Choice available in all 50 states and DC.
We at Good Neighbor Insurance are always here to serve our guests, you! Please call one of our trained international medical insurance agents at our toll free number, 866-636-9100 or email us at email@example.com. Or you may call our Arizona office at 480-633-9500.