GeoBlue Xplorer and the GeoBlue Navigator are two top end expatriate medical insurance options for those residing outside the U.S. for 12 months or longer. Good Neighbor Insurance has provided these two great expatriate medical insurance options to our clients for over 15 years. Good Neighbor Insurance has videos explaining more about these career long term international medical cover here at https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#navigator.
Below are a few of the reasons why our clients at Good Neighbor Insurance, since 2002, have requested to the overseas medical insurance benefits of the GeoBlue Xplorer and the GeoBlue Navigator policies.
- Provides an unlimited annual and lifetime maximum.
- No waiting periods associated with any preventive services.
- The pre-existing condition exclusion can be waived with proof of prior creditable insurance.
- No pre-certification required for inpatient and outpatient care.
- Deductible is waived for office visits and small copay applies.
- Covers injuries or illnesses that are a result of a terrorist act.
- Access to an elite provider network for better diagnosis, treatment and medical outcomes.
- Our providers bill HTH directly, which eliminates paperwork hassles.
- Generous U.S. Coverage.
- Dental/Vision riders available on our Elite and 1000 deductible options.
The GeoBlue Xplorer and Navigator expatriate medical insurances are under the Blue Cross Blue Shield Global brand with the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and Bupa Global. This allows GeoBlue to extend their global reach and enhances their ability to offer comprehensive and compliant international healthcare solutions for expats and their dependents.
As global lifestyles emerge, the demand for comprehensive international health insurance has grown rapidly. In response to this demand, a new generation of superior international health insurance is now available to serve expatriates and their families. This is a positive development for American expatriates who have historically had limited choice when it comes to international coverage. Existing medical insurance options have often missed the mark because of limited benefits, long waiting periods, harsh exclusions, per-certification penalties, lack of portability and other hidden gotchas.
GeoBlue Xplorer and the Geoblue Navigator are premier overseas health covers for expatriates residing outside the U.S. for 12 months or longer. Overseas medical insurance will cover all kinds of expatriates who are serving in social good organizations, consultants, for profit companies, retirees, missionaries and volunteers because it combines these benefits with concierge-level medical assistance and easy access to an elite community of carefully selected hospitals outside the U.S. and a network of over 700,000 doctors and hospitals inside the U.S. through the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Network.
Here are a few more additional great benefits of the GeoBlue expatriate medical insurance.
- Global Health and Safety news alerts published daily and delivered by email or smart-phone
- City-level profiles for 228 cities and 130 countries
- Brand-name equivalents for 400 common over-the-counter and prescription drugs in 35 of the most frequently visited countries
- Translation of hundreds of medical terms and phrases into the 10 most widely spoken languages
- GeoBlue maintains a 24/7, toll-free call center to assist members
Please call one of our licensed agents at Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or our other telephone number at 480-633-9500 with any questions. Good Neighbor Insurance International Brokerage is located in Gilbert, Arizona, inside Phoenix Metro. You may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our GNI family to yours wishes you and your family an amazing and safe travels!