GeoBlue Navigator expatriate medical insurance provides one of the best international medical coverage for those who serving outside the U.S. Good Neighbor Insurance has provided GeoBlue international medical insurance benefits to our guests, you, since 2002.
All U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents living abroad who are 75 or younger at the time of application are eligible to apply for coverage. The Eligible Member must be scheduled to reside outside of his/her country for at least three months in the first year of coverage and must be involved in missionary or volunteer activities.
Highlights and Benefits – please view the up-to-date information of the GeoBlue Navigator expat medical insurance here on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#navigator.
- Specifically designed only for missionaries and volunteers
- No restriction on the amount of time spent in or out of the US (must go overseas for at least 3 months during the initial 12 months of coverage)
- Priced lower for missionary budgets
- After 364 days of coverage, you may add maternity coverage
- Deductible waived for office visits to PPO
- Pre-existing conditions covered with credible coverage
- No waiting periods for preventive services
- Full benefits for acts of terrorism
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation included
Here are some advantages of the GeoBlue Navigator expatriate medical insurance that we love here at Good Neighbor Insurance. To get all the great information on the GeoBlue Navigator expat medical insurance please head over to our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#navigator.
- Policy provides an unlimited annual and lifetime maximum.
- For medical care outside the U.S., members are free to see any provider and their benefits will remain the same.
- Deductible is waived for outpatient office visits with contracted physicians.
- The pre-existing conditions exclusion can be waived with proof of prior creditable coverage.
- No waiting period associated with any preventive services.
- No pre-certification requirements.
- No exclusion for terrorism.
- No exclusion for specified conditions in the first 6 months.
- Our providers bill GeoBlue directly, which eliminates paperwork hassles.
- The strength of Blue. GeoBlue Navigator expatriate medical insurance is offered in cooperation with certain local Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, which collectively cover 1 in 3 Americans.
How the GeoBlue Navigator expatriate medical insurance works – please view the up-to-date information of the GeoBlue Navigator expat medical insurance here on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/hth-geoblue-navigator-xplorer-overseas-travelers/#navigator.
- GeoBlue Navigator offers comprehensive benefits and a range of deductible options that allow members to select the right amount of insurance coverage for their budget and lifestyle. For detailed benefit schedule and rates, please see inserts. To calculate your total out-of-pocket expense, add the deductible and coinsurance maximum.
- For families, the deductible and coinsurance maximum is a multiple of 2.5.
- After 364 days of continuous coverage, GeoBlue Navigator expatriate medical insurance members may re-enroll in a plan that matches their existing benefits.
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 20 years! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all peace of mind with one of our many international medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best overseas medical care while on your travels.
We thank you, our guests, for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfil your dreams!
Have an amazing and safe travels!