GeoBlue Trekker Choice and Essential frequent traveler medical insurance is one of the best overseas travel insurance a person may purchase when traveling outside the U.S. more than once per year. Good Neighbor Insurance licensed international insurance brokers have provided these great Trekker Choice and Trekker Essential benefits to our clients since 2000. GeoBlue has not let us at Good Neighbor Insurance down nor has let our clients down.
The GeoBlue Trekker Choice and the GeoBlue Trekker Essential provides round peace of mind for people who love to travel outside the U.S. Here are a few key international medical benefits (all dollar amounts are in USD):
- $500,000 medical evacuation and transport
- Up to $250,000 for sickness and accidents – the medical insurance benefit
- Hospital care, surgery, office visits, prescription drugs and more
- Unlimited trips in a 12 month period (70 days max. per trip)
- Pre-existing medical conditions are mostly covered on the GeoBlue Trekker Choice (please connect with our Good Neighbor Insurance licensed brokers to learn more about this at 480-633-9500 here in Arizona or email us at email@example.com).
- Deductible waived if GeoBlue international physician network is utilized
- Cashless access to pre-selected doctors in more than 150 countries
- Online toll free access to GeoBlue drug translation guide
- Legal assistance and emergency cash advancements
- Destination specific health information available for 200+ cities outside the U.S.
- Security profiles including crime and terrorism risk for 180 countries
One of the key benefits of this GeoBlue Trekker Choice and Essential has is the emergency evacuation cover. An emergency medical evacuation from overseas can easily cost upwards of $100,000 or more and on average is between $20,000 – 40,0000. Many domestic health plans do include some foreign medical emergency travel benefits however coverage may be limited, include heavy copays or deductibles, and may not pay for emergency medical transportation.
The Good –
- Most pre-existing conditions are covered on the Trekker Choice
- Cost effective travel insurance when traveling outside the U.S. two times or more in a 12 month period.
The Drawback –
- Must have a primary U.S. health care cover on the Trekker Choice to have most pre-existing conditions covered
- Can only purchase if you are a resident of the U.S.
The Bottom Line –
- As long as each trip is no more than 70 days (you can go overseas as many times as you want) the GeoBlue Trekker Choice and the GeoBlue Trekker Essential is one of the most cost effective international medical insurance cover for traveling outside the U.S.
Please call one of our Good Neighbor Insurance licensed agents at 866-636-9100 or locally here in Arizona at 480-633-9500. You may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 20 years! Every one of our international trained agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide a peace of mind with one of our many overseas medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best medical care while on your travels.
We thank you, our guests, for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfil your dreams!
Have an amazing and safe travels!
Good Neighbor Insurance International Insurance Brokerage – https://www.gninsurance.com/.