The Global Underwriters Diplomat International plan is a travel insurance medical and evacuation insurance that covers travelers outside of your home country (except to the U.S.). The Diplomat International travel medical insurance may be purchased for a few days up to 12 months. The Diplomat International travel medical insurance is underwritten by Advent Underwriting Limited on behalf of Syndicate 780 at Lloyd’s of London. The Diplomat International travel medical insurance is rated, as of 2017, A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Good Neighbor Insurance has provided the Diplomat International travel medical insurance to our clients since 2012. We really like the Diplomat International travel medical insurance for a few reasons. Here are a few of those reasons. Please go to our web page at for the most up-to-date information on the Diplomat International medical insurance at https://www.gninsurance.com/diplomat-international-travel-medical-insurance.
- Great sports rider for many different sports including scuba diving. The athletic sports and hazardous activity rider provides coverage if your injury or illness results from the below enumerated athletic sports and hazardous activities. You may purchase coverage, with the payment of additional premium, from specific bundled options of athletic sports and hazardous activities.
- Low Option – BMX; Bobsledding; Bungee Jumping; Canoeing/Kayaking; Canopying; Cave tubing; Hang Gliding; Horseback Riding; Hot Air Ballooning; Jet Skiing; Martial Arts/Karate (Non-competitive); Motor Scooter; Motorcycling; Mountain Biking; Piloting any Non-commercial Aircraft; Safari; Scuba Diving (Not to exceed 30 feet, Resort Course or equivalent required); Snow Skiing (Recreational); Snowboarding (Recreational); Snowmobiling; Spelunking/Caving; Surfing (Recreational); Trekking (Not exceeding Class IV Difficulty on Yosemite Decimal System); Wakeboarding; Water skiing; Whitewater Rafting (Class I through V rapids); Wind Surfing; Zip Lining.
- Middle Option – Aerial Photograph (Use of proper restraints required); BMX (Racing or Competitive); Flying in any chartered/leased aircraft or helicopter; Heli-skiing; High Diving; Hot Air Ballooning (As a pilot); Mountain Climbing (14,000 ft. & below – Ropes & proper safety equipment required); Parachuting; Paragliding; Parasailing; Parascending; Rock Climbing (Ropes & proper safety equipment required); Scuba Diving (Below 30 feet, PADI/NAUI Certification required, or insured must be accompanied by a certified diving instructor); Skydiving; Snow Skiing Off-Piste.
- High Option – Big Game Hunting (Use of Firearms); Diving with Sharks; Mountain Climbing (14,000 ft. & above – Ropes, proper safety equipment & certified guide required); Running with the Bulls; Security Detail (use of firearms).
- Home country coverage on the Diplomat International travel medical insurance
- War risk coverage. Also covers for terrorism when adding this rider.
- Amazing evacuation medical cover. Benefits are paid for Covered Expense incurred up to $500,000 for any covered injury or illness that requires immediate medical transportation from the place where you are located (due to inadequate medical facilities).
- Up To $1 Million Medical Coverage. Here are the different medical maximums you may purchase (all in USD):
- Persons up to age 69 are eligible for all plans. Persons age 70-79 are eligible for plans A and B. Persons age 80+ are eligible for plan A only.
- Lost Baggage
- Emergency Dental
- Up To $1 Million AD&D
- Trip Interruption
- Emergency Reunion
- Repatriation of Remain
- What’s the difference between all of the plans for this Diplomat International travel medical insurance?
- All of the Plans have the same standard benefits (i.e. Emergency Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Emergency Reunion, Trip Interruption, etc.). The different plans allow you to choose which Medical maximum benefit limit you would like. The medical maximum limit, is what the policy will pay up to should you need to go to the doctor, urgent care or hospital.
Please go to our web page at for the most up-to-date information on the Diplomat International medical insurance at https://www.gninsurance.com/diplomat-international-travel-medical-insurance.
Please call one of our Good Neighbor Insurance licensed agents at 866-636-9100 or locally here in Arizona at 480-633-9500. You may also reach us via email at email@example.com.
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 20 years! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all peace of mind with one of our many international medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best overseas medical care while on your travels.
We thank you, our guests, for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfil your dreams!
Have an amazing and safe travels!