Patriot Platinum International travel insurance is exceptional for those wanting to of the line travel insurance that are traveling outside the U.S. Good Neighbor Insurance provides this travel insurance plan primarily for travelers wanting first-class medical coverage, vacationing families and individuals, and traveling executives.
Here are a few highlights of the Patriot Platinum international travel insurance.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 36 months if one month is initially purchased
- Access to Global Concierge & Assistance Services – extended services handled by a dedicated service team
- Access to board-certified physicians, licensed psychologists, pharmacist, dentists, dieticians and trainers to assist you with any routine health related questions you have
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 12 month benefit period
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Additionally, the plans offer enhanced benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You can choose from an extensive range of deductibles and Maximum Limits, you have exclusive access to our Global Concierge and Assistance ServicesSM, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.
Here is more information on the Patriot Platinum International travel cover. You may view all this information on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/patriot-platinum-travel-medical-insurance/.
- Benefit period of 12 months – If a covered injury or illness requires continuing treatment after the Period of Coverage expires, the twelve-month Benefit Period may offer continued coverage for that injury or illness. When the Certificate expires, the Company will review the date of initial treatment for the covered injury or illness. If treatment began less than twelve months before the Period of Coverage expired, benefits for the covered injury or illness continues. This is subject to the Maximum Limit and the other terms of the plan until there have been twelve months of continuous coverage for the covered injury or illness.
- Global Concierge & Assistance ServicesSM – Access to a dedicated service team for assistance services
- MyIMGSM – 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at anytime
- World-class Medical Benefits – Premium coverage available for in-patient and out-patient medical expenses
- International Emergency Care – A wide range of international emergency benefits available including emergency evacuation, emergency reunion, return of mortal remains, return of minor children and more.
You may also added extra international insurance coverage called riders to your policy for a specific need you are needing coverage. You may view all of these riders on the most up-to-date brochure here at https://www.gninsurance.com/patriot-platinum-travel-medical-insurance/.
- Adventure Sports Rider – The Adventure Sports Rider is available for those up to the age of 65. The following activities are covered to the lifetime maximum amounts listed below as long as they are engaged solely for leisure, recreation, or entertainment purposes: abseiling, BMX, bobsledding, bungee jumping, canyoning, caving, hang gliding, heli-skiing, high diving, hot air ballooning, inline skating, jet skiing, jungle zip lining, kayaking, mountain biking, parachuting, paragliding, parascending, piloting a non-commercial aircraft, rappelling, rock climbing or mountaineering (ropes and guides to 4500m from ground level), scuba diving (to 50m), skydiving, snorkeling, snow boarding, snowmobiling, snow skiing, spelunking, surfing, trekking, whitewater rafting (to Class V), and wildlife safaris, and windsurfing. All such activities must be carried out in strict accordance with the rules, regulations and guidelines of the applicable Governing Body or Authority of each such activity. Certain sports activities are never covered, regardless of whether or not you purchase the Adventure Sports Rider. Please see exclusion 8 in the exclusions page. Please note this is only a summary of Adventure Sports and exclusions. For additional information, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance.
- Citizenship Return Rider – When purchased at the time of application, the Citizenship Return Rider provides temporary medical coverage for non-U.S. citizens returning to their country of citizenship. For U.S. citizens, the rider provides up to 60 days of coverage for brief returns to the U.S. provided you have a current health plan in force and have resided outside the U.S. continuously for the past six months. Coverage for sudden recurrence of pre-existing conditions is excluded if the rider is selected.
- Evacuation Plus Rider – This optional rider is available to insureds up to age 65. It provides coverage for sudden and unexpected medical evacuations for sudden and unexpected medical conditions that are non life-threatening, and where hospitalization is medically necessary. It also offers coverage for evacuations as a result of a natural disaster. It also provides coverage for evacuations as a result of a natural disaster. This rider must be purchased for a minimum purchase of 3 months regardless of the minimum number of days being traveled.
· Non-Life-threatening Medical Evacuation
· Up to a maximum of $50,000
· Natural Disaster Evacuation
· Up to a maximum of $10,000
Good Neighbor Insurance provides international travel insurance, expatriate medical insurance, as well as international employer group medical insurance and other international cover to those traveling and living outside their country of resident/country of citizenship. Call one of our professional licensed international insurance agents at 866-636-9100 or at 480-633-9500 or you may email us at email@example.com.
Have an amazing and safe travels from your GNI (Good Neighbor Insurance) Team here in Arizona!