Outreach Group Travel Short Term Team international medical insurance is another travel insurance option Good Neighbor Insurance provides to our clients. Good Neighbor Insurance has provided this travel insurance for short term teams for over 10 years. This short term team travel insurance has not let our clients down for over all these years. The Outreach Group Travel medical insurance is the go to travel insurance for all those sending teams overseas for a few days up to 30 days or longer.
Here are some travel medical benefits that the Outreach Group Travel covers for our guests. You may view all the benefits on our web page at https://www.gninsurance.com/outreach-group-travel-short-term-team-insurance/.
- Health and Medical Expenses
- Furlough coverage
- Political Evacuation
- Emergency Medical Evacuation or also called emergency medical transportation
- A brand new coverage process where IMG handles from A to Z your medical evacuation process – The medical unit provides additional services, including case management, international assistance, network management, health and wellness management, telemedicine and major incident management. “All the medical services that we offer are available to our members depending on the various schemes under which they are insured,” said Philip Wright, managing director of IMG’s European division. “So, for example, if there is a benefit under a policy for repatriation to home country, then this would be provided by the medical team based in London. In addition, these services are available to non-insured clients, as we are building our portfolio of service-based offerings.”
- Repatriation Benefits
- Return of Minor Child
- Limited pre-existing condition benefit
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit
- Additionally, the plan offers excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S.
Here is some other key points to keep in mind about our Outreach Group Travel short term team travel insurance:
- There is no PPO networks outside of the U.S. There may be hospitals that will do direct billing, but not usually in remote places, such as PNG Papua New Guinea) . As with most travel insurance, one would pay their medical expenses out-of-pocket and then submit a claim for reimbursement. If surgery or major hospitalization occurs, this needs to be pre-certified and a guarantee of payment letter may be requested.
- If someone thinks they may need to be medically evacuated, then of course IMG, the insurance company, needs to be called immediately, so that they can make arrangements, if it is determined that this is needed. The sooner IMG, is informed the sooner they can make things happen.
- Regarding coverage for those 65 and over, coverage for the sudden and unexpected recurrence of a pre-existing condition is limited to $2,500.
- Also, medical evacuation for the sudden and unexpected recurrence of a pre-existing condition is limited to $25,000 regardless of age.
- If you have travelers who are concerned about having better coverage for pre-existing conditions, especially those over the age of 64, we recommend the Voyager Choice travel medical insurance at https://www.gninsurance.com/geoblue-voyager-choice-essential-single-trip-travel-insurance/#excursion.
The Outreach Group Travel policy, https://www.gninsurance.com/outreach-group-travel-short-term-team-insurance/, does not cover medical request that are more elective surgery. An elective surgery is a surgery that does not involve a medical emergency. An elective surgery does not need to be performed immediately to save an patient’s life.
Here is one area that our Outreach Group Travel policy does not cover treatment. For example our Outreach Group Travel short term team insurance does not cover for cataracts. Per the policy certificate (as of 2017) , it states under Exclusions:
(15) Charges incurred for eyeglasses, contact lenses, hearing aids, hearing implants and Charges for any Treatment, supply, examination or fitting related to these devices, or for eye refraction for any reason; 16) Charges incurred for eye Surgery, such as but not limited to radial keratotomy, when the primary purpose is to correct or attempt to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
Good Neighbor Insurance provides international travel insurance, expatriate medical insurance, as well as international employer group medical insurance and other international cover to those traveling and living outside their country of resident/country of citizenship. Call one of our professional licensed international insurance agents at 866-636-9100 or at 480-633-9500 or you may email us at email@example.com.
Have an amazing and safe travels from your GNI (Good Neighbor Insurance) Team here in Arizona!