Point Comfort Short Term Team international insurance is one of our favorite overseas short term team plans for our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance. Point Comfort Short Term Team overseas insurance is one of our newest travel insurance options for our teams traveling for a few days up to 30 days outside the U.S.
You may view all of the superb travel insurance benefits on our web page here at https://www.gninsurance.com/point-comfort-insurance-for-groups-traveling-overseas/. Below is a quick snapshot of some of the benefits Point Comfort Short Term Team international insurance covers.
- A 12 month contracted one premium rate for everyone in your group, guaranteed for 12 months
- Available to U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S.
- Deep discounts for high volume travel groups
- Expert claims administration and international assistance services
- Medical and evacuation coverage. Can also add sports, AD&D, and Crisis Management options to your policy
- For aid organizations, mission agencies, NGOs, and even churches that deploy 3 teams or more per year (depending on size)
- Plans tailored to your specific needs
- Personalized website with your organization name and logo and private group log-in
- Online enrollment and immediate confirmation
- Pay by credit card or Paypal
- Printable ID cards
- Rates determined by number of teams, age of travelers, and length of stay
- Set daily rate, no matter what the age of the travelers
- Select the benefits and limits that fit your groups travel plans and budget. If all you need is good old fashioned travel medical insurance, then just purchase TripTime MedPack. But if you anticipate travel to remote locations where access to medical care is limited, you may consider adding the TripTime EvacPack or TripTroublePack. You decide what’s best for your group.
- Estimate the number of TripTime Travel Days you expect your group will need during the year, and make one purchase.
- TripTime Days that can be used by anyone in your organization, any time, for any international trip.
- When someone in your group plans a trip, all they need to do is register the trip, via the travel management portal PCU designs for your group, accessed from any desktop or hand held device.
- Pay the premium in advance, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly. If you run short on TripTime Days, Top Up Days are easy to purchase.
- If you have days left over, we’ll refund your premium or carry unused days forward to next year.
Here are some additional thoughts our clients have asked us to answer on our Point Comfort short term team overseas medical insurance.
1) This means that individuals have no deductible to pay, right?
That is correct. You are contracted with Point Comfort for a $0 deductible.
2) If we, as an organization, pays the medical costs for the individual, can we be compensated instead of the individual? I ask because sometimes it may be advantageous for us to do this because of our relationships in the community.
At the time of a claim submission, you would just let Point Comfort know who they need to pay. They will gladly reimburse the payer.
3) I assume for reimbursement, you’ll need receipts, correct? Where’s the best place to go to file a claim?
We have attached the form for your viewing. How To File a Claim: Submit the following documents to Point Comfort Underwriters, Inc. within 60 days of the date your claim is incurred: 1. Completed and signed Claimant’s Statement and Authorization Form and Accident Questionnaire (if applicable). 2. Proof of Primary Insurance Form. 3. Original itemized bills. 4. Receipts for any expenses you have already paid.
Good Neighbor Insurance provides international travel insurance, expatriate medical insurance, as well as international employer group medical insurance and other international cover to those traveling and living outside their country of resident/country of citizenship. Call one of our professional licensed international insurance agents at 866-636-9100 or at 480-633-9500 or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an amazing and safe travels from your GNI (Good Neighbor Insurance) Team here in Arizona!