WEA Signature expatriate medical insurance is one of our client’s favorite international medical insurance options here at Good Neighbor Insurance. The WEA story has a humble beginning – WEA is a division of Premier Assurance Group (PA Group). PA Group was founded by two former General Electric executives with a heart for people and a passion for helping others in preparing for the future and life’s most important events. From protecting our clients’ health with worldwide coverage to helping them achieve a successful financial future, PA Group creates financial security road maps for life’s most significant events. For over 18 years, PA Group has guided and protected our international clients with comprehensive health and wealth accumulation solutions.
Come home with your fondest memories intact. Our mission is your comfort. <more>
Good Neighbor Insurance International Brokerage is privileged to provide the WEA Signature options to our clients. WEA Signature international health insurance for expats provides reliable, comprehensive medical coverage you can afford. WEA Signature health care plans provide the same quality insurance coverage and peace-of-mind protection you’re accustomed to. Protect yourself and your family no matter what country you’re living in. WEA insurance offers:
- Worldwide medical coverage (U.S. optional)
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Low cost
- 24/7 friendly support
- Great maternity benefits.
- No waiting on pre-existing medical conditions if accepted
- International direct pay network
- Maternity benefits available as a standard feature on the Elite option plan.
- Great option for Canadians (can pay lower premium of not including U.S. coverage and still have coverage in Canada.)
Imagine new, exciting and exotic destinations. Then imagine a broken leg. <more>
WEA has increased a lot of their WEA Signature benefits. Here are the new benefits and enhancements:
- NEW! Deductible Carry Over: any covered expenses incurred by the insured during the last three (3) months of the Policy Year will be carried over and applied towards the Insured’s deductible for the following Policy Year
- NEW! Added coverage for the insured’s return plane ticket after an evacuation by air transportation
- Co-payment waived for emergency room services
- For Elite Plan members: deductible is waived for routine eye examinations
- For Select Plan members: increased coverage for “Emergency Dental Treatment from a Covered Accident” benefit from $1,000 to $3,000
WEA Signature has three major options for you, the expat, each with optional rates that ‘include’ or ‘exclude’ the USA:
- Signature Elite – A rich career insurance plan with maternity, dental and vision included
- Signature Select – A cost effective career insurance plan with optional maternity cover
- Signature Care – A basic career insurance plan with capped medical cover
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business since 1997! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all with peace of mind with one of our many overseas medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best medical care while on your travels. To connect with Good Neighbor Insurance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us here in our Gilbert, Arizona office at 480-633-9500 or toll free at 866-636-9100.