I phoned my bank last week and was greeted with a voice that gave me six options for directing my call to the right person. The six options still weren’t enough. So I pressed zero to get to the operator.
Purchasing overseas health insurance can be like that. There may be plenty of options in a standard health insurance plan, but Murphy’s Law predicts that the option you need won’t be listed.
Below are eight unique and specific overseas health insurance needs that are not covered in standard plans. You may view these plans on our web site at www.gninsurance.com .
For American citizens:
- Coming home to USA, not going back overseas, and needs insurance while settling in and finding a job.
- Has lived overseas and will be going overseas again, but now needs USA coverage for 15 days to 3 years.
- Teams going overseas from the USA for 3 days to 3 months.
- One-time premium payment each year for a person who makes 3 or more trips outside USA every year.
- Term-life insurance in any country in the world.
For non-American citizens:
- Teams traveling outside their home country and/or to the USA.
- Immigrating to the USA and cannot yet qualify for USA health insurance.
- Needs insurance in USA that includes maternity coverage.
The good news is that we can help you if one of the above situations describes your need. Call us on our toll free number at (866) 636-9100. An agent – not a recording – will greet you. Doug Gulleson loves to scuba dive overseas. He makes sure he always takes his credit card AND international travel insurance. Visit Good Neighbor Insurance at www.gninsurance.com for your next overseas trip and get a FREE quote.