The process of adopting a child on international career insurance (in this case, the WEA Signature Plan) is not that difficult. Our Good Neighbor Insurance team gets this question quite a bit. You may view our WEA Signature career insurance plans here at https://www.gninsurance.com/wea-signature/.
Here is what is required regarding adopting a child on international career insurance specifically for the WEA Signature Plan.
- WEA Policy Change Request form with Evidence of Insurability
- Each child will need to go through underwriting.
- Depending on the medical health of each child, the underwriters could accept or decline the application.
- Adoption Certificate, Court Order or Legal Document confirming the child has been formally adopted.
WEA is a great career insurance plan for expats living outside of their country of citizenship. Here is additional information
- International health insurance since 1965
- WEA (Worldwide Expatriate Association) is part of the PA Group
- Backed by Lloyds of London
- Great option for Canadians
- If over the age of 65, can keep beyond age 74
- Three major insurance plans to choose from:
- Signature Elite – most popular career insurance plan they offer
- Signature Select – career insurance with capped maternity cover
- Signature Care – career insurance with capped medical cover
- International direct pay network
- 5 deductible options, and 2 areas of coverage available
- $5,000,000 medical and evacuation insurance covered with full medical insurance benefits
- Two youngest children under 10 covered at no charge as long as both parents are on the policy
- Term life insurance and AD&D covered may be added
- Maternity benefits available as a standard feature on the Elite option plan after a 12 month waiting period
- Child wellness of $400 and adult wellness of $500
- Acupuncture, aroma, herbal, and other complementary medicine covered.
For more regarding adopting a child on international career insurance, check out https://www.gninsurance.com/adopting-overseas-international-adoption/. We at Good Neighbor Insurance are always here to serve our guests, you! Please call one of our trained international medical insurance agents at our toll free number, 866-636-9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may call our Arizona office at 480-633-9500.