Atlas International updated medical cover on pre-existing medical conditions that you need to be aware of. Our Atlas International travel medical insurance is one of our popular travel insurance plans. We have our Atlas International travel plan located here at https://www.gninsurance.com/atlas-international-medical-insurance-policy/, our Good Neighbor Insurance corporate site.
There have been some great benefit updates for our clients on this travel insurance plan. We have them listed here at https://www.gninsurance.com/atlas-international-medical-insurance-policy/.
Here are some of those updates:
- For under age 70, coverage for sudden and unexpected onset of pre-existing condition to the policy limit selected
- Emergency Medical Evacuation benefit increased from $500,000 to $1,000,000
- Acute onset of pre-existing conditions benefit increased to match medical coverage maximum for $200,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000 maximum
- New Trip Delay benefit added ($100 per day for up to 2 days when 12-hour delay results in unplanned overnight stay)
- New Pet Return benefit added (up to $1,000 to return pet home if member hospitalized)
There is one update that we want our guests, you know about regarding pre-existing medical conditions: The Atlas International short term medical insurance plan does have exclusions on all chronic and/or congenital conditions such as diabetes and asthma.
If you are looking for stronger pre-existing medical coverage on your international travels we have one of our more popular travel plans here:
- Our GeoBlue Voyager Choice Plan at https://www.gninsurance.com/geoblue-voyager-choice-essential-single-trip-travel-insurance/#excursion. This plan cover has a lot stronger pre-existing medical benefits. Call one of our agents for more information at 866-636-9100 or use our Arizona office number at 480-633-9500. Our email is email@example.com.
Here is some additional information on this international medical plan.
- Must have U.S. domestic insurance or Medicare Part A to be covered on this travel insurance plan.
- Covers pre-existing health conditions.
- Any coverage for maintenance medical care and maintenance Rx is not covered.
- Maintenance medical care also includes medications prescribed for chronic and/or long-term medical conditions or Rx taken on an ongoing basis.
- Any drugs, medications, or other substances except as specifically stated in this Plan are excluded. This includes, but is not limited to, items dispensed by a Physician.
- Rx Examples: birth control, heartburn/acid reflux medication or anti-depressants.
- Medical maintenance examples: Needing blood transfusions on a continual basis for diabetes. Any ongoing medical condition or past medical condition that needs to be monitored and/or checked on a regular basis.
- Treatment of mental disorders or functional nervous disorders are not covered under the policy
- Policy holder cannot be disabled at the time of travel and cannot be on a waiting list for any treatment
- Policy holder cannot travel against the advice of a physician / medical facility.
- Coverage starts for U.S. and non U.S. citizens starting their travels outside the U.S. from their U.S. resident
- Another favorite of our clients with great claims payments is the Outreach International plan located here at https://www.gninsurance.com/outreach-international-travel-health-plans/.
Here is more information on our Outreach International medical insurance travel plan.
- Two plans: Coverage per day up to 24 months and longer for U.S. citizens traveling outside the USA (option 1 below); OR FOR Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the USA or throughout the world (including the U.S. and Canada), except their country of citizenship (option 2 below).
- Both automatically include
- Medical travel insurance
- Medical Evacuation of $500,000 to nearest adequate facility for life threatening medical condition(s)
- Return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, terrorism coverage, and many other benefits
- If overseas ten months or more you may purchase two months of home coverage in USA
- Coverage renewable for up to two years at a time and able to extend
- May purchase for as many times as long as you are/will be traveling/residing outside the U.S. and Canada
- Optional riders/add on you may request:
- Optional Medical Evacuation Plus Rider: for non-life threatening medical evacuation and evacuation for natural disaster. Additional $40/month with a minimum 3 months purchase
- Optional Adventure Sports Rider
- Optional Enhanced AD & D, available for those traveling 3 months or more.
We at Good Neighbor Insurance are always here to serve our guests, you! Please call one of our trained international medical insurance agents at our toll free number, 866-636-9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May you have an amazing and safe overseas travels!
From your travel medical team at Good Neighbor Insurance