Easy Short Term Major Medical insurance for the U.S. is a great option for someone needing a “bridge” plan before they get on an ACA (affordable care act) medical insurance policy. You may view our new short term plan here at https://www.gninsurance.com/easy-short-term-usa-medical-insurance/.
Here are some highlights to keep in mind:
- For U.S. residents or U.S. citizens 0-59 years coming to United States or returning to the U.S. and needing good major medical insurance
- For up to 3 months (this policy is renewable) with no co-pays and no co-insurance
- Any hospital, any doctor will be reimbursed
- Optional adventure sports coverage
Other benefits include:
- An easy, simple health plan:
- NO health questions
- NO zip code rating
- NO extra association or policy fees
- NO co-pays, no co-insurance
- NO networks to navigate
- EZ application
- Up to 3 months
- GREAT optional sports coverage
- Underwritten by Lloyds of London
- All expenses are applied toward the deductible. Once the deductible has been fulfilled, the policy will cover 100% up to $1,000,000.
- Policy maximum and deductible are per person, per policy period. There is a choice of $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or $2,500 deductibles.
- Policy can be renewed or rewritten after 3 months.
- Rx covered up to $500 per policy period and for 90-days per each prescription. (No coverage for prescriptions for pre-existing conditions.)
- For preexisting conditions – See page 5 of the brochure.
Check the brochure, https://www.gninsurance.com/easy-short-term-usa-medical-insurance/, we have online to see all that is covered. Also, we have a sample certificate with all the wording for this plan. Or you may call our International insurance agents here at 866-636-9100 toll free or our Arizona office at 480-633-9500. Or you may email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.