GMMI IMG International Career Medical Insurance is a great investment when residing overseas. Good Neighbor Insurance has provided IMG overseas health insurance benefits since 1999 to our clients.
There are many reasons why we like the GMMI plan and we have some of the benefits listed further below. But we want to draw your attention to one of the great benefits of the GMMI plans. Here is some great information, shown below, about the special billing program that IMG has created for hospitals throughout the world. Below we have examples related to Bangkok, Thailand.
In Bangkok, Bumrungrad International Hospital is one of the best providers we work with. We have a very good relationship with them and they know our polices extraordinarily well. We just had one of our organizations, who use our IMG group insurance plan, in the office the other day and the group administrator for them raved about service her associates received there. They advised that the care was better there than in the U.S.
On our International Provider access we have 6 listed providers with billing agreements with IMG. These facilities are all multi-specialty hospitals. These providers are:
- Bangkok Adventist Mission Hospital
- Bangkok Hosptial (BMC)
- Bangkok Hospital China Town
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Kasemrad Prachachen Hospital
- Phyathai Hospital Two
Additional information on the GMMI IMG career international health insurance investments:
- One of the most popular insurance plans for charitable workers, volunteers, missionaries and NGO staff
- Allows 6 months of U.S. coverage during a 12 month policy period
- Four different plan options to choose from
- All include medical and medical evacuation cover
- Adult wellness starts after 12 months of cover except on the GMMI Bronze and Silver plans
- Child wellness on all plans except Bronze
- Medical concierge service
- Maternity coverage added as a rider for Platinum
- GMMI Platinum has maternity coverage included automatically and starts after 12 months once purchased
- All maternity riders have a 12 month waiting period
- Claims information available online
- Term life insurance rider may be added
Four plan options:
- Bronze – The Bronze option is designed for the budget conscious consumer who seeks to have emergency global medical insurance coverage. It has a unique design specifically for areas of the world with low medical costs. If you are looking for highly affordable insurance, this international medical coverage helpful to have. There is a lifetime limit of $1,000,000.
- Silver– This option provides affordable medical security designed for the more budget-conscious consumer. With $5,000,000 of lifetime coverage, Silver offers a wide range of scheduled benefits equipped to meet your essential needs.
- Gold– Ideally suited for those who desire full major medical coverage. Gold provides comprehensive benefits. This plan is best for those who are going to be outside the U.S. and looking for amazing benefits for a very competitive price.
- Platinum– This option provides the superior benefits package for the most discerning global consumer. Platinum offers enhanced benefits and services with $8,000,000 of lifetime coverage. It is designed for the client who wants the convenience of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits in one plan. The elite Platinum option also offers members access to our exclusive Global Concierge and Assistance Services and has a maternity benefits option.
For more questions on the GMMI IMG plans, https://www.gninsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/, please connect with one of our professional international health insurance specialist here at email@example.com or at our toll free number – 866-636-9100. Or you may call our office in Arizona at 480-633-9500.