How to Submit a Claim to IMG – International Medical Group. Many of our clients are on the IMG (International Medical Group) plans that we provide. The sad news, at times, we need our medical insurance when our bodies says “ouch!” The good news is that you all have invested in one of IMG’s international medical insurance plans to use when medical care is needed.
Below is a snap shot, a general overview, of how to process your claims with IMG. Since we have been in business serving our clients starting in 1997, we know from experience that IMG is one of the best international medical insurance when it comes to handling claims fast, and paying claims fast. We are very proud to partner with IMG and provide you all with the best international insurance investments you could get for your short term and long term stays overseas.
To get more up-to-date information (this blog article was printed March 2015) please call one of our international medical insurance specialist at 866-636-9100 (toll free) or 480-633-9500 here in Phoenix Metro, Arizona. Or email us at email@example.com.
Here is that information:
- IMG, in many cases, works with hospital and clinic providers to pay directly to the provider. You will still need to follow the directions below for submitting a claim and providers invoices.
- If you have paid for services, you have 90 days to submit a claim with receipts to IMG from the date when service was provided. Do not wait until the end of the year to submit claims.
- Each claim is for an occurrence.
- Fill out a claim form making sure each section is completed. Include as much information as possible.
- Gather all invoices/receipts from medical providers, medical facilities and for prescriptions.
- Make copies of the claim form and all receipts if you are sending your claim by postal mail.
- There are three ways to submit a claim to IMG.
- Fastest and easiest way is by email. Scan copies of receipts and claim form. Email your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure the subject line has the word “Claims” on it).
- If you have a fax machine, you may fax your claim and receipts (make sure you indicate “Claims” somewhere on the cover page). The fax phone number is 1-317-655-4505.
- Or you can submit your claim with original receipts by postal mail. Before mailing be sure to make copies of the claim form and all receipts for your records. Mail to:
International Medical Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 88500
Indianapolis, IN 46208-0500
- Claims generally take four to six weeks to complete, if IMG has all the paperwork to process the claim. It may take longer if IMG must have medical documents translated into English or IMG requests medical records from the medical provider, facility or insured before the claim can be completed.
- If you have claim questions, call IMG:
- In the U.S.: 1-800-628-4664
- Outside the U.S.: 01-317-655-4500 (call collect if necessary)
- You can view all of your claims that have been processed through your “MyIMG” website link.
- This service is found at IMG’s website: imglobal.com. At the top of the home page, click on the link entitled ‘Login to MyIMG’.
- If you are a first-time user of MyIMG website, please click here to go to the New User Registration website. Once registered, you will have access to your documents, claims status, frequently asked questions, printable ID cards, pre-certification and renewals. You must do this for each member of your family.