IMG GMMI has received an upgrade for 2016. Why the GMMI plans? Here are a few reasons. For more than 25 years, IMG has provided global benefits and assistance services to hundreds of guest of Good Neighbor Insurance Brokerage Firm, https://www.gninsurance.com/. Through IMG’s global family of companies, IMG can provide medical management services, trip cancellation programs, stop loss insurance, and 27/7 emergency medical and travel assistance. IMG is A-rated Sirius International Insurance Corporation (publ) and certain underwriters at Lloyd’s. IMG is the international medical insurance to go to for an all-around American top-notch international medical insurance plan, especially for the expatriate living outside the U.S.
The GMMI plans now have five different plan options to choose from for the expatriate living outside the U.S. depending on your budget and international medical needs outside and inside the U.S.
- Bronze – The Bronze option is designed for the budget conscious consumer who seeks to have emergency global medical insurance coverage. It has a unique design specifically for areas of the world with low medical costs. If you are looking for highly affordable insurance, this international medical coverage helpful to have. There is a lifetime limit of $1,000,000.
- Silver – This option provides affordable medical security designed for the more budget-conscious consumer. With $5,000,000 of lifetime coverage, Silver offers a wide range of scheduled benefits equipped to meet your essential needs.
- Gold – Ideally suited for those who desire full major medical coverage, but for a limited period of time. Gold provides comprehensive benefits for the first three years of coverage and then certain benefits are reduced starting on the 4th year. This plan is best for those who are going to be outside the U.S. from 1 to 3 years.
- Gold Plus – Comprehensive major medical plan designed for people who need long term coverage. This is just like the Gold option but all the benefits stay the same no matter how long you stay on the policy from 1 to as many years overseas as you need and desire. Thus, benefit levels continue unchanged beyond year three as long as the coverage remains in effect. May add Adventure Sports coverage.
- Platinum – This option provides the superior benefits package for the most discerning global consumer. Platinum offers enhanced benefits and services with $8,000,000 of lifetime coverage including maternity coverage with pre-existing conditions covered as any other illness. It is designed for the client who wants the convenience of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits in one plan. The elite Platinum option also includes coverage for High School sports with the option to add Adventure Sports and Terrorism coverage.
Here is some additional information about the GMMI plans. Do go to https://www.gninsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/ to view the full and update brochure.
- One of the most popular insurance plans for:
- Charitable workers
- Missionaries and Non-Profits
- Those on staff assignment overseas or volunteers (those working for NGOs, Non-profits, Not for Profit organizations)
- Offers some of the best coverage because:
- Allows 6 months of U.S. coverage during a 12 month policy period
- 5 different plan options to choose from
- All include medical and medical evacuation cover
- Adult wellness starts after 12 months of cover except on the GMMI Bronze and Silver plans
- Child wellness on all plans but Bronze
- Medical concierge service
- Maternity covered on GMMI (Platinum only) as Family Matters Maternity Program after 10 months of cover
Good Neighbor insurance agents at 866-636-9100 / 480-633-9500 are here to serve you during Arizona business hours. Or you may go to our corporate site at https://www.gninsurance.com/. If you want you can email us your questions and request at email@example.com.