We have a new guide coming out late Summer/early Fall that addresses insurance and Rx claims. And it is going to save you a lot of money on your international group health insurance.
Why should you care about the spiraling (dare we say “out-of-control”?) costs of prescription drugs, injectables, pharmaceuticals and Rx? Because of its direct impact on your annual health insurance premiums.
Everyone in healthcare is talking about this – Insurance and Rx claims.
At one of our last events, insurance and Rx claims was a topic of serious discussion. Yet most H.R. Managers and CFOs shrug their shoulders when asked what they can do done/are doing to specifically address the issue.
SO, we’ll be addressing insurance and Rx claims head on in our all-new ADVANCED TIPS AND TECHNIQUES TO SAVING ON YOUR GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE RENEWALS. It’s a free 40-page guide and one of four guides in our series on how-to save and manage your international group health insurance. Coming out this Fall. It is going to cover a lot of topics to help you save your organization money at your next annual renewal. Can’t wait? Call Pei in our Group Department (480-813-9100) for guidance on structuring your plan. (Story continues after image)
We specialize in overseas healthcare. And overseas, your exposure is MUCH HIGHER to Hepatitis, to infectious diseases, to Zika, bird flu and other epidemics. Working with the poor, working to improve the lives of people overseas, working in community health or education can increase your exposure to the need for ultra-high cost drugs that can really hurt you at renewal time. Your staff overseas needs to be protected and taken care of, no question. But the organization needs to be protected too. From unsustainable rises in coverage costs.
Do you know what kind of prescription provision is included in your plan? Is prescription drug a costly item? Are you interested in controlling the cost? And what can your carrier do for you?
In the long run you need an Rx strategy as part of your overall plan design. It will ensure long-term sustainability for your group health needs. It can also mitigate Rx claims which impact your renewal increases. Doing so will result in premium saving for everyone on your plan and in your organization. (Story continues after image)
Advanced tips and techniques regarding insurance and Rx claims and benefits is just one part of our new 40-page guide.
- How-to Encourage/Enforce/Explain the importance of Full Participation in your plan,
- Looking for Value vs. Premium,
- About Older groups, Aging groups and rising needs,
- Social good businesses and Start-ups incl. planning to insure local nationals and third-country nationals,
- How-to Negotiate – Winning strategies and what works when negotiating at renewal, and more.
- For more, see contents page below, but ignore the page numbers as this is only a mock-up/draft copy
We will be adding an order form on the site soon, but for now, if you’d like to learn:
- How we save groups tens of thousands of dollars every year on their insurance renewals
- How we consistently buck trends and stay under trend (usually less than half of trend and for the majority of our groups – way under trend)
- How we negotiate and what won’t work when negotiating at renewal
- What we do, that other brokers either don’t, or don’t know how to do
Give Pei a call at 480-813-9100 or drop us an email at email@example.com and pre-order our upcoming free guide (Because we only print a limited quantity. Of course, the eBook version is always available)! When you email firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know your name, title and address (If you want a printed copy mailed to you). It would be helpful to know your organization as well.
Get our other three guides in the series here:
We also have two other resources available at www.gninsurance.com/group in the right hand column:
Whitepaper: “Do we need a broker?”.pdf
Special Report on “Understanding ‘Trend’ and how it affects your renewal rates”
See some of the anticipated content of our latest Special Report, new and improved, below! (Ignore the page numbering as this is just a mock-up.)