U.S. short term insurance for U.S. residents is a nice short term plan for those needing a “bridge” plan before they get on an ACA (affordable care act) policy. Our Petersen EZ short term major medical can be purchased with no health questions. There is no zip code rating, no extra association or policy fees, and no co-insurance. There is no medical network to navigate, which means you can go to any medical facility in the U.S. You may also have this policy up to 3 months and can renew it. Plus, there is an option to add sports cover. You may learn more about our EZ Short-Term Major Medical plan here at https://www.gninsurance.com/easy-short-term-usa-medical-insurance/.
Here is more information about our Petersen ST medical plan.
This easy short term USA medical insurance policy (EZ short-term medical plan) is for:
- For U.S. residents or U.S. citizens 0-59 years coming to United States or returning to the U.S. and needing good major medical insurance
- For up to 3 months (this policy is renewable) with no co-pays and no co-insurance
- Any hospital, any doctor will be reimbursed
- Optional adventure sports coverage
Specifics on Adventure sports cover:
- Adventure sports – Benefits will be paid up to a maximum of $250,000 or the maximum benefit as stated in the schedule, whichever is lesser.
- Sport or activity that is specifically named on the Schedule of Coverage
- These activities include: professional or recreational mountaineering, snow skiing, snow boarding, scuba diving, whitewater rafting, hang gliding, sky diving or bungee jumping.
- For organized sports the rider will also cover play up through junior high school.
- For high school or club sports we can offer coverage, but it would have to be specially rated by underwriters.
We at Good Neighbor Insurance are always here to serve our guests, you! Please call one of our trained international medical insurance agents at our toll free number, 866-636-9100 or email us at email@example.com. Or you may call our Arizona office at 480-633-9500.