Diplomat International Travel Medical Insurance is another travel insurance plan Good Neighbor Insurance provides. You may view our Diplomat International benefits here at https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/sports/diplomat-international/#diplomat-international.
Why choose the Diplomat International plan? Do you have a couple of hours? No, I promise, it won’t be a boring sales talk. But our travel insurance specialist here at Good Neighbor Insurance wants to:
- Listen to what you are requiring in your travel insurance benefit package.
- Find the best travel plan for you.
- And explain a bit more in detail how the benefits work, if needed.
For sure we pray we never need medical care while on our vacation or business travel overseas. But sadly, even good people have bad things happen to them.
- For U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. and outside their country they are residing
- Such as an American citizen residing in Papua New Guinea traveling to Indonesia
- Such as an American citizen residing in China traveling to Australia
- Such as an American citizen residing in the U.S. traveling to South Africa
- For non U.S. citizens wanting to be covered outside of the U.S. and traveling outside their country of resident/home country.
- Such as an Australian citizen residing in the U.S. traveling to France
- Such as a Chinese citizen traveling to Australia
- Such as an English citizen residing in the U.S. traveling to Spain
- Home Country is defined as: the country where an eligible person(s) has his/her fixed and permanent home establishment and to which he/she has the intention of returning.
Here is more information for your viewing:
- Strong medical and medical evacuation cover
- For U.S. residents traveling outside the U.S.
- For non-U.S. residents traveling outside their home country
- Strong sports coverage options
- War and Terrorism coverage may also be included
We have a lot more information on the Diplomat International insurance plan here at https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/sports/diplomat-international/#diplomat-international.