Good Neighbor Insurance provides immigrant medical insurance to non U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. The Petersen International Bridge plan, here at https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/short-term-us/petersen-bridge-plan/, is a great “bridge” plan for those needing medical coverage today while they wait to get on U.S. Medicare cover. Usually it takes up to five years for an immigrant to get on Medicare Part A and be able to purchase Part B. This is where the Bridge plan will help our immigrants as they work towards becoming U.S. citizens.
Here is additional information on this plan:
- Once you meet your deductible (up to $10,000) the plan reimburses you 100% of all covered in and out of hospital benefits up to $250,000.00.
- It’s a “freedom of choice” too…YOU choose any provider – any hospital you wish to see – not a PPO or HMO plan.
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered (conditions you’ve had in the past 12 month prior to the effective date of this plan)
- You pay month by month up to 11 months (not 6 like the short-term plan).
- After 11 months you can reapply for a 2nd term up to 11 months. Then a 3rd time to take you to age 65.
- One example is that for a 62 years young; the monthly premium would be only $222 per month ($5,000 deductible) – $210 per month ($10,000 deductible).
- At the time of application please do not send any premiums as the Lloyd’s underwriter (who back this insurance policy) won’t request any funds until your application is approved for issue. You then decide to go ahead with the issue. All claims, underwriting and administration is handled by the Lloyds correspondent located in California.
Call one of our professional medical insurance specialists for more information. You may call us toll free at 866-636-9100 or here in Phoenix, Arizona at 480-633-9500. Or email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.