International personal liability cover has been added to our travel medical insurance plan here at Good Neighbor Insurance. The Atlas International plan has some new and wonderful benefits on their travel insurance plan.
Our clients, since 1997, have asked us for personal liability insurance. Most of our travel insurance plans do not have this international benefit. Only our BUPA travel here at https://www.gninsurance.com/personal-liability-cover-short-term-travel-insurance has this cover. Now we have great news that our Atlas International policy has now included this wonderful benefit for our clients, you! Here is that added information: Optional (add on / also called a rider) additional $100,000 Personal Liability: Offered for all coverage maximums and deductibles. Thus, anyone who wants really strong international personal liability insurance cover for a great premium now have two choices with Good Neighbor Insurance.
Why is international personal liability cover important? For two major reasons:
- First, for you as the policy holder for sure. What if you rented a vehicle in Costa Rica and were in an accident and someone sued you due to a death in that accident, or ruined property. Will your home-owners insurance cover you on that liability challenge? No way, because you were outside the U.S. (that is if your home-owner’s insurance would even cover this challenge). Having this personal liability cover overseas is a wonderful protection.
- Even though this is personal liability cover, on the policy holder, the organization will have some peace of mind knowing that you have this added cover. Why? Because at least there is some protection, indirectly via your protection, from the organization. That is if the other entity doesn’t sue the organization. As we know, attorneys go for the deepest pockets. But, even though this is not a international commercial liability cover it still has some protection for the organization that is sending you out on a short term group insurance trip.
You may view these updates on our web pages at:
Or call one our international insurance specialist here in Phoenix Metro, Arizona at our toll free number of 866-636-9100 or 480-633-9500. Or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to provide you peace of mind from medical cost fears as you enjoy your travels outside the U.S!
Here are additional benefits on this Atlas International policy:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Increased from $500,000 to $1M
- Acute Onset of Pre-Ex:
- Benefit increased to equal medical coverage maximum for $200,000, $500,000, and $1,000,000
- No change for $50,000 and $100,000 – remains equal to coverage maximum
- Trip Delay: $100 for 12- hour delay requiring an unplanned overnight stay (2 days maximum)
- Pet Return: $1,000 to return a pet home if member is hospitalized
- Lost Checked Luggage: Increased from $250 to $500
- Bedside Visit: $1,500 for economy ticket for family member to visit member if admitted to ICU
- Trip Interruption: Death of a grandchild added to benefit triggers
Optional additional $50,000 Crisis Response: Offered for all coverage maximums and deductibles
Optional additional $50,000 – $950,000 AD&D. Here is more information on the ADD&D cover:
- Ages 18-69 only
- Offered for all deductibles
- Offer varies by coverage maximum:
- $50,000 and $100,000 coverage max with $50k buy-up
- $200,000 with $50,000 or $150,000 buy-up
- $500,000 with $50,000, $150,000, or $450,000 buy-up
- $1,000,000 with $50,000, $150,000, $450,000, or $950,000 buy-up