The Patriot Exchange International Student insurance plan is one of the best short term student insurance on the market to date. Whether you are from India, China, Korea, Japan, the Middle East, or anywhere else, we will get you the coverage you need.
Patriot Exchange International Student Insurance meets all the J-1, J-2, F1, and F2 visa requirements for international students studying in the U.S. You may view the Patriot Exchange international student insurance plan here at https://www.goodinternationalstudentinsurance.com/patriot-exchange-international-student-insurance/.
Here are some key benefits of the Patriot Exchange international student insurance plan (all in USD):
- Plan Maximum – Choice of $50,000, $100,000, $250,000 or $500,000 per illness or injury with a lifetime maximum of $5,000,000
- Deductible – $100 per illness or injury
- No coinsurance
- Treatment Period Maximum – 60 days for chronic conditions
- Hospital Room and Board – Up to average semi-private room rate
- Hospital Intensive Care – URC (Usual, Reasonable and Customary)
- Physical Therapy – URC, 1 visit per day
- Physician Visit – URC, 1 visit per day
- Student Health Center – $5 co-pay per visit (Not subject to deductible)
- Prescription Drugs – URC
- Eligible Medical Expenses – URC
- Emergency Room visit with In-patient Admission – URC
- Emergency Room visit without In-patient Admission – Additional $250 deductible
- Dental – Injury due to covered Accident – $500 maximum Sudden & Unexpected Pain to natural teeth – $350 maximum
- Emergency Medical Evacuation – $50,000 lifetime maximum
- Emergency Reunion – $15,000 lifetime maximum
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial – $25,000 maximum for Return of Mortal Remains or $5,000 for Cremation/Burial
- Political Evacuation – $10,000 lifetime maximum
We know students love sports. The list of sports available in the U.S. is almost endless. The Patriot Exchange international student insurance plan does cover a few sports. Here is more on the adventure sports rider that may be something you, as a student would like to be covered –
The Adventure Sports Rider is available for those up to the age of 65. The following activities are covered to the lifetime maximum amounts listed below as long as they are engaged solely for leisure, recreation, or entertainment purposes: abseiling, BMX, bobsledding, canyoning, caving, hang gliding, heli-skiing, high diving, hot air ballooning, inline skating, jet skiing, jungle zip lining, kayaking, mountain biking, parachuting, paragliding, parascending, piloting a non-commercial aircraft, rappelling, rock climbing or mountaineering (ropes and guides to 4500m from ground level), scuba diving (to 50m), skydiving, snorkeling, snowboarding, snowmobiling, snow skiing, spelunking, surfing, trekking, whitewater rafting (to Class V), and wildlife safaris, and windsurfing. Please see the brochure at https://www.goodinternationalstudentinsurance.com/patriot-exchange-international-student-insurance for the most up-to-date coverage.
If you are looking for more sports coverage on a travel medical insurance policy, Good Neighbor Insurance has a lot of these sports travel medical plans here at https://www.adventuresportsinsurance.com/.
GoodInternationalStudentInsurance.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Please call one of our licensed agents at 866-636-9100 or locally at 480-633-9500 if you have any questions. You may also reach us via email at email@example.com.
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 20 years! Every one of our internationally trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you peace of mind with one of our many international student insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best overseas medical care during your studies and travels.
We thank you for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfill your dreams!
Have amazing and safe travels!