Trawick travel medical insurance is a wonderful travel insurance plan that also includes sports cover options. Many of our clients at Good Neighbor Insurance enjoy our Trawick Safe Travels International policy we provide for those traveling on vacations or for longer periods of time outside the U.S.
We have been receiving questions from our clients on the renewal procedure for this travel plan.
Here is that information:
* A renewal notice will be emailed before the Policy Period ends with a link for you to go online and renew prior to your termination date.
* You are subject to the following rules at renewal:
* Coverage may be renewed if it is initially purchased for a minimum of three months; if available, additional periods are charged at the premium rate in force at the time of renewal; The total Policy Period cannot exceed 24 months. Five days premium is the minimum acceptable renewal premium and twelve month’s premium is the maximum; There are no grace periods for renewals. Once the policy has lapsed, you would need to reapply.
* Please note: once you reapply for a new policy, the Pre-Existing Condition exclusion, deductible and co-insurance start over. Please contact your agent with questions or to renew.
* Renewal Notices are sent out 28, 14 and 1 day prior to expiration date.
Do call on our expert licensed travel medical insurance agents here at 480-633-9500 or toll free at 866-636-9100. Or you may reach us at email@example.com or you may view our international insurance benefit web site at www.gninsurance.com.