Good Neighbor Insurance provides many travel insurance plans with sports coverage. One of GNI’s top travel plans is the Atlas International Travel Medical plan with sports cover.
The Atlas Travel plan covers those traveling outside their country of residence and automatically has sports coverage at no extra charge to you, the policy holder. You may view this sports travel plan by going to our web page at http://www.onlineglobalhealthinsurance.com/atlas-international-sports-travel.asp.
What is covered:
- Return of mortal remains.
- No height restrictions on mountaineering and rope climbing.
- Non-contact and non-organized/non-sanctioned amateur sports or athletic activities engaged in by the Member solely for leisure, recreational. and entertainment or fitness.
- Mountaineering where ropes or guides are normally used
- And many other travel insurance benefits.
What is not covered:
- Professional sports
- Team competitions are not covered such as playing in a league, sports team, school team, etc.
- See more of the brochure at http://www.onlineglobalhealthinsurance.com/atlas-international-sports-travel.asp to see what is and not covered.
The Atlas International plan is owned by HCC Insurance Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCC) and reinsured by Lloyd’s of London.
Good Neighbor Insurance also provides other sports coverage benefit travel plans here at https://www.gninsurance.com/travel/sports//. Another great travel sports plan that also includes Trip Cancellation is the Travel Guard Great Outdoors and Sports Travel plan. This will work perfectly for those going on a trip who is residing in the U.S. There are also no height/altitude restrictions on this plan.
Good Neighbor Insurance here in Gilbert, Arizona has you covered for any of your sports activity while traveling out of the U.S. or from your country of residence. We are here to serve you!