The GeoBlue Navigator plan is renewable (long term) major medical career international health insurance for volunteers (both individuals and families), non-profit charitable staff, faith-based charities. It is also great insurance for missionaries / missions work, as well as an excellent choice of insurance for social entrepreneurs and social good companies.
GeoBlue Xplorer is a similar plan for all other expatriates and individuals living or working overseas for more than one year.
- Unlimited coverage up to age 74
- Pre-existing waiting period of only 6 months
- Preventative annual physical
- Rx copays
- Coverage up to 9 month/year in the U.S.
- Evacuation coverage included
- Maternity coverage option
- May use any western style medical facility throughout the world
- Fully profiled international treatment options
- Competitive U.S. PPO network and centers of excellence
- Need Help? Have questions? Give us a call toll-free at +1 (866) 636-9100 if you’d like help! Or use Skype.