The GeoBlue Xplorer plan is designed as a “Cadillac plan” in overseas expatriate insurance at a very competitive price for those living and residing abroad – Renewable (long term) major medical career international health insurance for individuals and families living/working overseas as expatriates.
GeoBlue Navigator is a similar plan, but for volunteers overseas, non-profits and missionaries/charitable workers.
- Must be scheduled to reside outside of his/her country for at least 3 months of each policy year.
- Unlimited coverage up to age 74
- Pre-existing conditions covered after 6 months. Waiting period can be waived with proof of prior creditable coverage
- No waiting period associated with any preventative services
- Children automatically accepted when enrolled within 31 days of birth or adoption
- HIPAA compliant and many other benefits
- Copays and Rx copay option
- Coverage up to 9 month/year in the U.S.
- Evacuation coverage included
- Maternity coverage option after 12 months of coverage
- Access to worldwide global community of carefully selected, contracted hospitals, physicians, dentists and behavioral health professionals in over 180 countries. Detailed provider profiles including medical training. Personalized appointment scheduling and recruitment.
- Acupuncture/Chiropractic care
- Fully profiled international treatment options
- Competitive U.S. PPO network and centers of excellence
- Need Help? Have questions? Give us a call toll-free at +1 (866) 636-9100 if you’d like help! Or use Skype.
Three Plan Options For Xplorer, With Different Pricing Based On Need/Best FIT