Outreach International / America
- Great daily rates for international travelers.
- Coverage up to $2,000,000 per person available
- When signing up for U.S., we recommend $500,000 or more medical coverage
- Deductibles of $0 to $2,500 available
- For travelers to America under the age of 50, more cost effective than the Seven Corners plan
- Higher medical maximums than $100,000 available.
1. Click on the Home Page button to go back.
2. Click on the “BUY ONLINE” button for the policy on the right.
3. General information:
How many units/primary insureds would you like to enroll? Enter the number of people you want to enroll for insurance coverage. If this is only for you, enter 1 .
When would you like the coverage to take effect? Enter the date you would like the coverage to begin; this should be the date you leave the USA or your Home Country.
When would you like the coverage to expire? Enter the date you would like the coverage to end; this should be the date you return to the USA or your Home country.
Click on submit
4. When you get to the next page (second page), go to box listed “Default Coverage.” You must click on “change all.”
When the window opens, you will see there are 2 options for the same coverage except for Plan Type:
**The first one listed is for non-U.S. citizens visiting the U.S.
**The second one for those traveling outside the U.S.
**You need to select the correct option for your travel. Then submit.
Your screen will then say, “all units will be reset with this coverage.”
Click on “OK” and complete the application as requested.
5. After you enter the individual team members names, there is an option that says “Organization/Team Information.” You may enter any information you like here; you can use your own personal information if you want. This is where you can enter the team name or identifying address/phone number, and the team’s destination. You may put whatever you want in that area in order to help you categorize your teams. Example: Worldwide Mission- Uganda Team. (It will help you, Seven Corners, and GNI should you need to make corrections in the future.
6. If you need to cancel or make a name correction to a team, you will have to contact us via e-mail. (Cancellation must happen prior to the start date of the purchased policy in writing.)
7. If you need to add another person to the team after you have applied for the original team, just input them into the online application site, using the same team name with “Add-on” after it. Or you can just purchase a new policy.
Good Neighbor Insurance Custom Outreach Group Travel Medical Plan
- Great rates for all travelers. Maximum age 79.
- Online enrollment and Confirmation within 24 hours
- Terrorism and political evacuation for most countries included
- Option to include Extreme Sports Rider coverage
- Daily rate for $250 deductible, $100,000 $1.18.
Trawick Safe Travels
The Trawick Safe Travels health insurance overseas is best for:
- Essential health coverage with no age limit
- Those needing coverage for sports
- Can customize and add additional coverage(s) including enhanced AD&D.
- Maximum coverage $50,000 for seniors for a great rate compared to $10,000-15,000 on other plans
- Is primary insurance outside the U.S.