This is a simple overview of our Navigator international health insurance plan.
The Navigator health insurance plan is great for those who are looking for missionary insurance, anyone with faith-based organizations, and it is also good insurance for volunteers; those who volunteer with nonprofits, not for profits, and non-government organizations ( for NGO jobs). It is also suited for those who are students or traveling internationally as teachers, students and faculty.
Navigator international health insurance is a long-term/career insurance plan, which means that it is a renewable plan for expatriates planning to be overseas more than one year. It renews every 12 months for as long as you want to keep it. It is designed for expatriate workers, those who work outside of their country of citizenship.
There are general benefits on this plan which include coverage for medical expenses, medical evacuations, as well as the deductibles and coinsurance included, and some other benefits. This is definitely a fully-featured international health insurance plan with strong benefits. There are many benefits that actually stand out for us.
Some of these benefits:
* Unlimited coverage for medical expenses and international medical evacuation.
* Office visit co-pays are featured, so instead of meeting a deductible you have co-pays for office visits.
* There’s worldwide coverage, including unlimited coverage in the U.S. which is a really unique benefit.
* There are no exclusions as well. If you apply, and you have medical conditions you may be denied, you may have a rate increase, but there are no exclusions. As far as pre-existing conditions, there’s a waiting period of 12 months, but it’s possible to get that waiting period waived. There is another video with more information on that subject, so you can see that on the main Navigator page.
* No waiting period for wellness benefits is another great feature. This is also called preventative care. You can get a checkup or physical from day one (the effective date).
* There’s also very few exclusions for sports, even extreme sports. It’s great for those of you looking for long term international health insurance while you participate in non-professional extreme sports.
* It’s the best plan that we have for adoption to go along with maternity, which has more details in the maternity video.
This plan can start on the 1st or the 15th of the month.
Make sure to plan ahead if you’re thinking about getting this insurance, and read the brochure so you know what you are getting. There are many things that stand out and all of the benefits of this plan really give it a unique edge of all the plans we provide; depending on what your situation is, this may work best for you. There is more information and videos on the main Navigator webpage. Be sure to let us know if you have questions. You can always give us a call, send us an email, or contact us via Skype. It is our pleasure serving you!