Good Neighbor Insurance provides international group health insurance and comprehensive insurance for non-profits, insurance for mission agencies, as well as for social entrepreneurs and international businesses both large and small. Our plans and products can cover as few as two staff overseas to 2,000. Our goal is to help you work safer as well as work smarter – Saving you money while taking the best possible care of your overseas and domestic staff – Including expatriate and 1099 workers as well as foreign nationals and local nationals.
LISTED BELOW are some tips and ways that we serve/help organizations like yours, whether you have two workers overseas or two thousand.
We offer International Group Health insurance (for paid overseas staff, 1099 workers, volunteers, foreign nationals, short-term projects/teams) from a variety of top-rated carriers:
- Fully insured health plans from multiple carriers (Including or excluding coverage in the USA) for two overseas staff up to 2,000 or more.
- Just starting out? Already have a group plan?
- Frequently asked questions
- Are you a small(er) group?
- Looking for ACA/PPACA-compatible health plan information
- Interested in Partially self-insured plans or Self-funded health insurance
- Questions about counting, or coverage for, key local nationals & third-country nationals? Get the guide.
- Travel Insurance for groups – Insure your volunteers and teams going overseas for short periods
- Domestic level self-funded health insurance for your U.S. staff (or call us at 866-636-9100)
We offer Groups/Employers comprehensive supplemental insurance whether your organization is on a shared plan, self-funded, or if you are under 50 employees, and they are responsible for their own insurance:
- International Group Evacuation-only Plans >>
- Group Term-Life Insurance >>
- International AD&D >>
- Crisis Management / Crisis Response >>
- Long-term Disability >>
- Directors and Officers (D&O) Insurance >>
- Kidnap and Ransom (K&R) for organizations >>
- Specially contracted short-term team insurance >>
Why Good Neighbor Insurance?
- International Group Health Insurance and Comprehensive Insurance Solutions (Health, Supplemental, Crisis Response…) all in one place.
- Multiple carriers and plans: To give you options, competition/comparison, save you time and money, the power to negotiate on your behalf, whether your group is large or small.
- Expertise and Experience second-to-none: Both PROFESSIONALLY – Serving and negotiating on behalf of hundreds of organizations and OVERSEAS – Having worked overseas ourselves, we understand the needs of the field and what you may not need in your policy in order to save money.
- Customization and specialization: We rarely offer “off-the-shelf” products because each group is unique. We tailor our plans and packages to fit you. And we unashamedly focus on helping those who are making a direct impact on our world: Non-profits, charitable organizations, b-Corps, social good groups, missions and faith-based aid organizations. They are the core of our business.
- Excellent reputation inside the industry, and with our carriers: Whether in the non-profit sector or missionary agencies, social good organizations or NGOs, with the BBB, or representatives and underwriters at our insurance carriers, we have a stellar reputation for performance, price, transparency, customer service, and helpfulness – Just ask around.
- Savings: As medical costs continue to skyrocket, Good Neighbor Insurance continues to inform, educate, and work with our carriers and experts to save organizations money and help them be wise stewards of their funds through: Due diligence, annual reviews, special reports, actionable analyses, new products (such as partially self-insured health plans with little to no risk), and more.
Our staff is paid the internal commission usually made by the carrier. Thus you get additional advocacy and support, as well as trusted, third-party answers and advice that you otherwise would not get.
LISTED BELOW is a little bit more about us and what makes us unique in serving your organization.
Who is Good Neighbor Insurance?
Good Neighbor is first of all a team. We are experts in handling insurance-related questions and challenges, but we have also worked with, and for, non-profits and charitable groups overseas first-hand. Our passion is real–It has caused us to live the same life, and face the same challenges, as many of your workers overseas. while organizations both large and small have saved tens of thousands of dollars annually using our services, smaller groups with under 100 overseas seem to have especially benefited from our level of service, attention to their needs, and uniquely tailored plans.
We are also a respected, well-known brokerage, with strong financials, a conservative growth plan, and reputation for exemplary service since 1997. Good Neighbor Insurance is often referred to compatible clients that share our hope and vision, and commitment to the world. Our mission is to protect and serve individuals, expatriates and international organizations, using our professional and overseas experience to help clients select the best, most cost-effective insurance solutions – We do this because we understand that insurance is a means to an ends. It is a safety net for those overseas working to help, to heal, to change lives and make things better. Yet there are still many organizations out there whose workers are unprotected or under-protected. And others are paying too much, when those dollars could be better spent towards their ultimate goal(s).
4. Download our group brochure
The latest tips and information on group insurance sent out quarterly via email. Signup