International non-profits wrestle with group insurance every year. You may be quite satisfied with your present group insurance and feel that rate increases have been reasonable. Yet rarely are we certain that we are getting the best buy for our insurance dollar. We suggest it is good to regularly get a new group quote for your organization. Here is why:
- It helps you keep abreast of what other companies are charging for group insurance.
- You often receive queries and questions from your employees about the cost of their insurance. By getting new group quotes you can put their minds at ease by showing them that your present insurance rates are similar to that of other insurance plans.
- If you can show that the premiums charged by other insurers are running a bit less than you are now paying you can sometimes ask your insurer for a lower rate increase.
- A new quote may show you that switching insurance carriers can provide substantial savings for your employees. Volunteer workers who raise their own support especially appreciate this.
- Getting a group health insurance quote for your organization will cost you nothing. All brokers are happy to give you a group quote