International Accidental Death and Dismemberment for Employers and Non-Profit Organizations (Int’l. AD&D for groups)
Why choose AD&D for your staff overseas? International AD&D is designed to supplement most companies LTD plans and provide additional benefits for those staff overseas esp. in “at-risk” countries and high-risk environments. It offsets U.S.-based LTD benefits that either may not apply or are inadequate for employees overseas or staff assigned internationally.
- Typical LTD plans have limitations as to the maximum monthly benefits and exclude benefits when overseas, or due to war and terrorism, “hazardous activities,” and to those deemed medically substandard.
- Monthly benefits under these plans may also be too low to replace the proper amount of income for those injured or disabled overseas and needing to return home/seek therapy and other employment.
- Many LTD plans also limit the type of income they cover – Bonus income, commission income (1099), gifts, support, and K-1 (partnership) income are often left uninsured via many group LTD plans.
International Organizational AD&D plans are the solution to your overseas staff’s needs.
You only need to fill out the census form once – We can provide comparable quotes.
BELOW ARE THREE OF OUR RECOMMENDED INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYER AD&D BENEFIT PLANS
Petersen International AD&D coverage to include war and terrorism option
Employer AD&D benefit plan for those in overseas assignments and living overseas – BeST for 4 or more
Worldwide coverage in and outside the U.S. for at least four employees:
- 24-hour “round-the-clock” coverage
- Common carrier coverage
- Air-travel only coverage
- Acts of War and Terrorism may be covered under these plans/options
- Accidental death, Dismemberment
- Accident permanent total disability
- All Benefits are payable in addition to any other plan
- Can include emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains
- No minimum benefit amount
- Acts of war/terrorism ARE covered under these plans/options
- Business travel accident options available
- Best for groups with 4 employees or more
- No medical examinations required
- Worldwide coverage both in and outside the U.S
Tangiers International AD&D for groups with staff overseas, Incl. high-risk/“at-risk” nations
Group AD&D for international staff/expatriates overseas including high-risk assignments and war-and-terrorism protection – Best for 10 or more
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Can incl. Emergency Medical Evacuation
- High Limit Accident Insurance for “at-risk”/high-risk nations and “hot zones”
- Coverage considered for anywhere outside the USA
- Best for groups with 10 employees or more / Minimum age of 18
- Simple. NO Medical Underwriting
- $100,000 or more for accidental death
- Plan can be tailored to include: war & terrorism, accidental death, emergency medical evacuation,…
MetLife International AD&D for employers with overseas staff
MetLife’s AD&D investment policy pays for a covered accident that results in loss of life, speech, or other – Best for Groups of 50 or more
- Employer can pay for this coverage as a benefit to their employees, or as an employee-paid option, or both
- Metlife can also combine a AD&D group policy with a group term life insurance investment policy – ask GNI for more information on this combo option.
- Bodily injury, accidental death and dismemberment, extended death benefit,
- Medically necessary rehabilitative training up to 2 yrs and $10,000USD (does not incl. any benefits worker is entitled to under the Workman’s Compensation Act or similar law)
- No waiting period
- Best for groups with 50 or more worldwide employees
- To meet basic qualifications for a quote from Metlife on an AD&D investment:
- We only need a minimum of 2 lives covered by this plan investment.
- No War and Terrorism provision
Census must include names of those to be insured including dates of birth, occupations, annual incomes, details of any in force benefits, requested benefit amounts, locations of residence