Why we like it:
WE RECOMMEND the Global Health International for non-U.S. citizens either living as expatriates or in their own country and wanting to exclude the U.S. to save money. WE RECOMMEND the Global Health International for those seeking international maternity insurance benefits.
These plans are tailored to non-U.S. residents up to age 75 in need of worldwide coverage (including medical care within the United States),
however, U.S. residents and citizens may also use this plan.
Up to $8,000,000USD medical maximum. Family deductible is 2X individual amount.
- Those looking for international maternity insurance benefits
- Non-U.S. residents in need of international medical coverage
- International citizens residing in their own country
- Up to 5 million USD per year and 150K USD per event with no deductible
These plans are tailored to non-U.S. residents in need of worldwide coverage (including an option for medical care within the United States).
- Key Local Nationals (Also known as host-country nationals)
- International Citizens (International citizens residing in their own country)
- Residents of China
- Those up to 75 years of age
This global health insurance / major medical plan is tailored for non U.S. residents in need of international medical coverage. Automatically includes U.S./Worldwide coverage.
- Three comprehensive plan options to choose from: UltraCare, Optima, and Secure
- Reinsured by Lloyd’s of London
- A+ Standard & Poor’s : A+ (Strong)
- AA- Fitch Ratings : AA- (Very Strong)
- AM Best: A (Excellent)
- Includes unlimited coverage for non-professional sports
Three Individual Plan Options offered by PA Group
Three options and two coverage areas:
Ultracare – Worldwide Worldwide Excluding U.S. (see Area of Coverage below)
Optima – Worldwide Worldwide Excluding U.S. (see Area of Coverage below)
Secure – Worldwide Worldwide Excluding U.S. (see Area of Coverage below)
Deductibles (What you pay before insurance covers charges):
- Outside U.S. = $1000 / Inside U.S. = $2000
- Outside U.S. = $2000 / Inside U.S. = $3000
- Outside U.S. = $5000 / Inside U.S. = $5000
- Outside U.S. = $10,000 / Inside U.S. = $10,000
- Outside U.S. = $20,000 / Inside U.S. = $20,000
100% deductible reduction after 3 Years on all three options if you keep your coverage and have no claims.
Access to the Best Medical Care In the United States
If you require medical treatment for an elective procedure in the U.S., you can choose from a list of top-rated U.S. hospitals.
There are significant advantages when selecting a preferred provider, including guarantee of direct payments.
UnitedHealthcare® is this plan’s U.S. provider network.
With more than 800,000 network providers across the country, you have plenty of choice when it comes to finding the best care available to meet your needs.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!