We offer four international term life plan options below
- Note: Our carriers no longer offer a “stand-alone” international Term Life insurance plan (with no medical benefits).
- International “stand-alone” Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) for up to one year.
- We offer options for those needing good international health insurance that includes optional international term life insurance (when applying for a NEW policy) or AD&D benefits. (Including a plan for high-risk nations or accidental death during extreme sports.)
What is the difference between Term Life and AD&D? Death by illness is not covered on AD&D (accidental death) policies, only on term-life policies. See our plans below.
“Any Reason” International Term Life Insurance
Insured Nomads Term Life Insurance
One of our best international term life insurance plans
- Expatriates residing overseas long term
- Coverage in high risk nations
- International entrepreneurs and social good workers like journalists, missionaries, photographers, and digital nomads
Scroll down to see all international health plans below
“Stand-Alone” AD&D that incl. War And Terrorism Option
Petersen Int’l. AD&D incl. War And Terrorism
international AD&D trip insurance for individuals living overseas
AD&D benefits as part of a Short Term Travel Insurance Plan
Diplomat International Travel Medical Insurance
Strong medical benefits for U.S. and Non-U.S. travelers up to 364 days
Stand Alone AD&D for “High-Risk” Nations or Extreme Sports – Accidental Death up to $1 million
Global Underwriters Global Accident Protection Plan
Our most cost-effective emergency evac plan also has AD&D benefits
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!