Good Neighbor Insurance is one of the best known international insurance brokerages serving individual travelers, expatriates, and international organizations overseas. So you can imagine we are picky about which international insurance carriers we work with.
Each of our carriers has their own unique advantages. We chose BUPA for the following reasons.
If we were rating BUPA as an insurance company, we’d recommend BUPA for:
- BUPA has a long history of great service to travelers
- Award-winning and recognized all over Europe and the world
- Will cover lots of extreme sports and adventure sports, including many professional sports
- Comprehensive plans with full-coverage, premium plans with extra benefits
- Unlimited medical coverage and unlimited evacuation coverage
- Superlative at paying claims
- Network extends to 190 nations
- Ability to add personal liability to plans
- Will cover in war and risky/hostile situations (extra fee may apply)
- Rated AAA (excellent) by Standard & Poor’s
BUPA takes good care of you wherever you are. Covering all nationalities and allowing you to extend online even if you are still away on your trip. Even in hostile situations. Even if participating in sports programs or you are a sports professional.
Our annual travel option (multi-trip for frequent travelers) covers all your trips up to one month per trip for the whole policy year. If you are traveling more than a month you may also extend your insurance for an extra premium per day. The single trip option covers one trip up to a maximum of 12 months. If your trip turns out to be longer than first anticipated, you can easily extend it online.
Whichever option you choose, your children under two years are covered free of charge on your policy.
BUPA has medical coverage + Non-medical options + Trip cancellation to create the exact coverage you need based on your needs and location.
If you suffer from a pre-existing condition before the beginning of the trip, and if the condition has been stable the last six months prior to each departure, it is normally covered.