Good Neighbor Insurance is one of the best known international insurance brokerages serving individual travelers, expatriates, and international organizations overseas. So you can imagine we are picky about which international insurance carriers we work with.
Each of our carriers has their own unique advantages. We chose WEA for the following reasons.
If we were rating Worldwide Expatriate Association as an insurance company, we’d recommend WEA for:
- WEA has very competitive, affordable rates especially for long-term workers and their families
- WEA is part of the larger PA Group and their Signature plan is underwritten by Lloyd’s of London
- WEA is very approachable, relational, and want to help – One of the most “flat” managerial styles that helps clients, and us, get answers
- Flexible underwriting and very good renewal rates
- Especially strong networks throughout Central and Latin America
- One of the best online tools for submitting claims, checking on your account, etc. great for those in opposite time zones that make calling during office hours difficult
- Options to pay hospitals and doctors directly
We know that when it comes to healthcare, every country has a different policy, procedure and process. We know that an international health plan needs to be comprehensive, yet adaptable and flexible. We also know that when you are living abroad, it is important to have a global healthcare provider that understands all this and more.
We are the Worldwide Expatriate Association. Since 1965, we have been providing quality international health insurance to everyone from individuals and families to groups with international healthcare needs.
When it comes to protecting what matters most, you can count on us for your health and your family’s wellbeing.
Our comprehensive international health plans and variety of products have insured:
- Sales Staff
- Foreign Service Workers
- Government Contractors
- International Educators
- Key Local Nationals
- Domestic Staff
- Professional Athletes