Question: Will I be covered in the county of Cuba?
Answer 1: Yes, you will be covered on the Petersen USAway
Answer 2: Yes you will be covered on the three Geo Blue plans shown here at https://www.gninsurance.com/terrorism/ in Cuba. Here is some additional information:
- We will cover sicknesses or injury in Cuba like everywhere else.
- However, due to politics, it is nearly impossible to set up GOPs there. They will always have to pay out of pocket and submit a claim for reimbursement.
Question: If I get medically hurt in a terrorist attack am I covered on any four, https://www.gninsurance.com/terrorism/, of these short term travel medical plans?
Answer 1: On the Petersen USAway International Travel Medical you will be covered for terrorism as long as:
- You add the terrorism rider
- As long as you are not an active member of any armed forces or military/militia.
- No coverage for nuclear, biological, or chemical attacks whether it is terroristic or not.
Answer 2: On the 3 Geo Blue plans, shown here at https://www.gninsurance.com/terrorism/, you are fully covered for terrorism without any need to add a terrorism rider.
- On the short term/guarantee issue plans (this is what travel insurance plans are also called) there are no “black listed” countries.
- There is even a note on the certificate: Note: Injuries and Illnesses resulting from terrorism and pandemics are covered as any other Injury or Illness.