1. NEW GNI BLOG & IMPACT OF NEW U.S. INSURANCE LAWS ON
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
2. AN INTERNATIONAL SHORT-TERM TRAVEL PLAN UNDERWRITTEN
BY LLOYDS OF LONDON
3. IS CREDIT CARD TRAVEL ASSISTANCE ADEQUATE FOR
INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND TRAVEL INSURANCE?
4. SAVING MONEY ON GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE
- Every year shop around and get some new quotes. A good agent or broker will be able to get several apples-to-apples quotes for you from various international health insurance companies.
- Require that everyone over 65 relinquish their coverage on the group plan. Help them get on Medicare insurance, get a Medicare Supplement plan and an evacuation plan. Often this will save them money too.
- Look at increasing the deductible on your present insurance or limiting some of the benefits.
- Shop for a policy that rewards your employees for getting the medical care outside the USA.
- Screen new candidates carefully. If you are accepting new employees with high- risk health problems, this will probably show up in your insurance rates in a few years.
- Go back to your present carrier and ask for a rate-increase reduction. In most cases they will give you a couple of points.
- Consider getting individual medical evacuation coverage for your team. Sometimes group medical evacuation is more costly than individual medical evacuation plans.
- If your staff has access to excellent medical care outside the USA, e.g., they work in Europe or near Singapore , you might want to consider a policy that excludes coverage in the USA. When they come to the USA for furlough, they can then take out a short-term plan that will cover their furlough time.
5. SHORT-TERM HEALTH COVERAGE IN THE USA
6. TO CONTROL CLAIMS GET GROUP INSURANCE WITH COMPANIES THAT ?POOL? SMALL GROUPS
7. TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR MEDICARE RECIPIENTS
8. BOOK OF THE QUARTER: “WHAT THE DOG SAW”
BY MALCOLM GLADWELL
9. ALL I WANT IS A ?MEDICAL EVACUATION POLICY?
10. ENGLISH TEACHING & WORK OPPORTUNITIES OUTSIDE THE USA
11. INSURANCE PLANS CARRIED BY GNI
- Long-term health insurance for individuals working outside their home countries
- Career/long-term plans for single women
- Short-term plans from five days to three years for individuals
- Group health for international agencies
- Short-term team insurance
- Term life insurance
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Flight insurance
- Immigrant health insurance and insurance for students and visitors to the USA
- Political and/or medical evacuation insurance
- USA short-term health insurance including furlough insurance
- War and terrorism insurance
- Disability insurance
- Individual and group insurance for most states in the USA
- Kidnap and ransom insurance
12. WHO CAN BE COVERED & INFO FOR AN INSURANCE QUOTE
13. INSURANCE BROCHURES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND/OR TEAMS
14. LINKING TO THE GNI WEBSITE
15. WHEN YOU CAN REACH US IN OUR OFFICE
Insurance Policy Information: International Travel Insurance with International Health Insurance